Chapter 2

3rd person POV
Dreams was horrified at the fact that he found a crown in his bag and that meant he was a prince! (HAH YOU THOUGHT)
Dream was horrified at the fact,
That the only thing he had in his bag was just a bunch of glasses! Dream felt so sorry for him but wondered,why did he pack so many glasses?Dream hears George groaning and immediately closes his backpack and takes his bag to George and George says "Thanks Dream!"
"No problem,want me to make you a sandwich?" George says "Sure,thanks Dream! Also would you mind showing me around the area?" Dream looks away and slightly blushes at the tired tone in George's voice "Sure we can talk to the locals of the village" George looks surprised "Village? Outside of the kingdoms? How?!" Dream looks puzzled at the question "Why not?" George is wondering why they would make a village outside of the kingdoms and in the haunted forest of all places! George asks why they made the village,Dream answers "Isn't it obvious? To get out of the wretched kings kingdoms,the prices are high and they keep sentencing the people of the capital to the dungeon",George looks shocked. As the prince he never had access to the information about that or even knew that was happening,he began to want to go back home to he could overthrow his father as king and set those poorly treated people free and make them all nobles and make the prices normal again,George felt bad but he had to go back and so he said,"I will go try and steal some rations from the castle,wish me lucky" Dream looked shocked and said "Wait!-" but by the time he was gonna go help him George left

Later

3rd person POV
George grabbed his change of clothes from his bag underneath all the glasses,he then hid behind some bushes and changed putting the dirty clothes if the bag and taking off the glasses. George climbed back up the tree closest to the balcony of his room and jumped,he barely grabbed the railing and used it to pull himself onto the balcony. George goes into his room and puts his crown back on,he checks how long he was out,only 3 hours. George was glad he had told the servants not to disturb him for 5 hours. George walked over to the kitchen to see how the preparations were going,he walked around the palace and went to his room as he finished,it was almost dinner time,he hoped Dream wasn't worrying to much. George washed up and went down to the dining hall. His father, King Henry, asked him "Have you found a, husband?" Kind Henry wasn't very supportive of his son being gay,but he was his only son so he had to. George wasn't sure if what to say but he considered Dream a possible candidate so he said" I think,I found a possible candidate" his father and mother were  interested for who it was because George didn't like any of the males in the kingdom so his father thought he was from a different kingdom,only the kingdoms of War and the Blood empire had sons,so his father said"Is it prince (prince's name because I don't want you guys to know yet) or prince TechnoBlade?" George wanted to tell him who he marries doesn't have to be a prince but that would only make him more suspicious and so he said"He isn't from any of the 8 kingdoms, he and his friends made a village outside of the kingdoms" George was glad he was able to get that out but that was a mistake to say because the next thing his father said boiled his blood king Henry said "How is that possible the kingdoms have  all the lands! I will send guards to hunt them down!" George was furious! Now he knew what Dream meant by 'the king is toxic'! George and his father continued to fight but in the end George's father still sent the guards,the guards were sent overseas just to find them,little did they know they were right behind the castle. George says "may I be excused from the table,I would like to eat in my room," which was exactly a total lie,since he was gonna go eat with Dream back at the village. George's father excused and told him to be ready for tomorrow. George wrapped up his uneaten dinner,changed into a black hoodie and pants and put on his glasses,and made his way to the hidden village.

—chapter 2 end—
Word count:792