Chapter 9

'So –' Gerard asks between kisses. 'You wrote that song for me?'

They're lying in Frank's bed after their date at the café, cuddling close to each other, their lips attached to each other. Frank likes this. He likes the taste of Gerard's lips, and the butterflies in his stomach every time they touched. 'Yeah – a while ago,' he replies with a nervous smile.

'I loved it,' Gerard says.

'Really?'

'Yeah. Can you sing it to me again?'

Frank just giggles. 'I don't know if I can do that. You make me nervous.'

'Oh, really?' And then Gerard leaned even closer, kissing his lips, and then slowly going down to his jaw, then his neck, biting a little and enjoying when Frank moans under him. Gerard feels his nails deep in the sides of his stomach, and he knows the effect he's having on him. 'You like it?' he asks, his voice a little raspy.

'Uh-huh,' Frank barely manages to say, and that encourages Gerard more. He feels too good to even think about what is happening. Gerard does magic in him, in more than one way. His lips melt him, his voice relaxes him. He feels safe. Like right there, in his arms, it's the only place he wants to be.

And he lets himself go.

He allows Gerard to do anything.

He's far too gone.

Maybe it was worth it to ask him on a date. He never thought it'd end in them making out, and possibly more. But here they are.

He feels Gerard grinding on him, and unconsciously he starts doing the same thing, pushing his crotch against Gerard's and he feels himself getting harder.

Fuck, this isn't like jerking himself off, he thinks.

Gerard feels a lot better. His hands know what to do, and don't need to reach under his pants to cause an effect. His tongue down his throat is sending him places. His fingers going under his shirt make everything get hotter and hotter, and he's aware of the sounds coming out of his mouth.

And when he least expects it, Gerard's hand slip under his pants, going for his cock. That sends shivers down his spin, and the moan he lets out –

'You like it, Frankie?'

But Frank is floating. He's enjoying it too much to say anything. He wants to tell Gerard to keep going but he can't. But Gerard knows what to do, and strokes him, getting faster and faster, pumping him until his moans get louder, and doesn't stop until Frank is coming in his stomach. Without saying a lot, they just giggle as Gerard cuddles with him, shaking with overstimulation. Every touch of Gerard's hands as he runs them up and down his back has him on cloud nine. He's never felt like this before, and he wants to stay like this forever. Nestled in his arms, his head resting on the crook of his neck. There are no words, so he just giggles while Gerard leaves kisses behind his ear.

***

Sunday morning waking up next to Gerard is the best.

He always looks so adorable while he sleeps, Frank thinks. And the fact that he's woken up next to him several times now, it's hard to believe, and it makes him smile. He likes it. He likes how he always wraps his arm around him, and how he sleeps with his mouth open. And he can't resist it. He just leans in and kisses the corner of his mouth, waking him up.

'Hey,' he says with his morning voice and it's so adorable, Frank can't take it. So he leans in and kisses him again. 'Good morning,' Gerard says with a smile.