Chapter 14

Frank feels in heaven right now.

Lying in bed with his boyfriend, kissing him. Gerard's hand sneaking down his underwear, and in feels so good.

He doesn't know why he waited so long for this. And they haven't really gone all the way yet.

But Gerard's hands do magic on him. It's like he knows exactly where to touch to make him float. He knows which buttons to push to take him to the edge and make him scream louder. Frank moans and pants, unable to control himself.

He wants more.

He wants everything.

'Gee,' he moans as Gerard jerks him off, not too rough, but not too gentle, either. Just enough to allow Frank to enjoy every second of it until he's screaming for more. 'Please, Gee,' Frank lets out in a whisper, so Gerard speeds up the pace.

'Feeling good, babe?' Gerard asks, his voice low, which turns Frank on even more, and he can barely nod. Merely a second later, he comes all over Gerard's hand.

'Fuck.'

Gerard showers him with kisses as he reaches his climax, and holds him all the way through when Frank can't feel his limbs anymore and every bit of skin is sensitive to the touch. 'I love you,' Frank mumbles in his ear, not sure how to control all the emotions happening right now. He just knows that he loves Gerard more than anything, and that he's never felt this good.

'That was –' he says, his words coming out slow because his body doesn't have the energy necessary to even finish a sentence and his brain is molten lava right now. 'Fucking good.'

'You think so?' Frank can't open his eyes, but he just knows Gerard is fucking smiling proud right now. he manages to nod somehow. 'And I'm even better with my mouth.'

Fuck. Just thinking about that is making him hard again, so he just laughs it off nervously. 'You're not helping.'

Gerard laughs, too. 'You're so fucking adorable. And you should have seen your come face – it was the cutest thing ever.'

They go on and on, joking around and kissing. Touching each other, laughing. Like they've been doing for the past couple days, just hanging out in Frank's dorm room, watching movies, but not really watching. Gerard's lips are too distracting. Too delicious, and how is he supposed to stop kissing them? that feeling at the bottom of his stomach –

Fuck, he can get off of it.

'Can I blow you?' he asks, almost begging, to which Gerard can't say no to.

'But you need to study for that test after this,' Gerard reminds him, like the concerned and amazing boyfriend he is. 'I don't want you failing because of me.'

'Fine,' Frank says, rolling his eyes at him. He knows he's being a little reckless lately, getting distracted by Gerard's dick. But he should be allowed to enjoy himself. He's followed all the rules for nineteen years, has had perfect grades all his life, so he deserves a treat. That treat being Gerard's dick in his mouth.

And he may be a beginner, but he tries his best to make Gerard feel good.

So when Gerard comes, he takes it all, rewarding himself for getting him there.

And he doesn't really study for his test, because he's cuddling with his boyfriend and he doesn't want to move from here, ever. Before he even realizes it, he falls asleep.

***