Ch 18 "Blankets"

TW: Seizure, heated momentssss, sexual implications,

Karl POV

   I feel much better from earlier today, I'm a little embarrassed but I know I'm fine, it was just Sapnap and George and those two girls, but those two girls don't really mean anything to me if the way the other two do.

   Sapnap sat at the kitchen table doing schoolwork, I took small glances at him, he likes to bite his tongue when he's focused, it's very cute.

   I can't believe I kissed him. I've never made a move on anybody before. I mean I get it wasn't an actual move since we're already together but like- I can't believe I did it.

   I don't understand how he's so confident to kiss me first, it's so nerve racking to me.

   I wonder if he liked me kissing him first.

   Eh it's whatever.

    All of a sudden my stomach starts growling. I go to the kitchen and I get a bag of Cheeto Puffs. I felt Sapnap's eyes burning into my skin.

    "You're staring at me, Sap." I called to him as I got a bowl out.

    "I know." He answered cooly as I pour the bag of Cheeto Puffs into the bowl.

     "You should probably focus on your work." I answered, though we know each other well I get so embarrassed under his gaze sometimes.

     "Nah, I'd rather look at you." He answers so nonchalantly.

    I turned around to see the boy's arm hung over the back of the chair as his hand propped up his head as he made eye contact with me. He's such dork.

    "Ha,  I got you speechless on that one." He chuckled with his grin that was pure but not pure enough for me to see the trouble that's on his tongue.

     "You're so lame, now how many assignments did you get done?" I asked, I know Sapnap has been doing better on credit recovery but I still worry about him getting things done. I don't want to be a distraction for him.

    "3. Can I be done now, Mr. Jacobs?" He tormented me, I get that I am being very mom-like with his schoolwork, but I just worry for him.

    "I'll allow it." I huffed as I grabbed the bowl and took it over to him and I at the kitchen table.

    "Good." He smirked as he shut the laptop and pushed it aside. "So, I know it's been an eventful day and I understand if you can't but that invitation to go to Quackity's is still open to us, so if you want to go, we can, I'm cool with whatever."

   "I mean sure, I don't want to stay too late, it's a school night and I probably shouldn't. But yeah we can go."

   "Yes! I'll ask George or Dream if they could take us." Sapnap grabbed his phone and started texting.

    I heard the sound of it go through. And He smiled and sat his phone down. And looked to me with his reckless eyes.

    "What?" I asked, knowing I'm just adding fluid to the wood.

     "Come here." He says with a telling slant in his voice.

     "I'm eating cheese puffs, what do you want?" I asked as I motioned to the bowl underneath me.

     "Wipe your hands off then."

     "So demanding." I took my napkin and wiped my two fingers off. I crumpled up my napkin and sat it aside.

     "Come here," he opens his arms and scoots his chair back a bit.

    I go over to him and he wraps his arms around me pulling my waist to where I sat on to his lap.