FACTS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS!!

Facts

Sapnap is Left Handed

Karl met Sapnap in P.E in 6th Grade, they had their first conversation when they were picking teams for Soccer. Sapnap was team captain and picked Karl third from last pick. Sapnap chose Karl because he noticed Karl wore a soccer bracelet for the World Cup of 2010 and assumed he had played or at least liked Soccer. Sapnap is horrible at soccer by the way.

Sapnap used to walk Drista home from school in elementary school, Dream would stay after school for an academic advanced club and instead of going home alone he would go home with Drista and walk her to Dream's house first. He never let Drista walk by herself in days that Dream stayed after school, which was most days besides Friday.

Karl and his Mother have the same middle name.

Jeff and Karl's mom were soulmates as you know, but they had already had been liking each other for four years before finding out.  Karl's mom asked Jeff out first, because Jeff never asked her because he had no idea if she felt the same way about him.

Sapnap scraped his knee during recess in 4th grade and Dream used Sapnap as an excuse to get out of class to help him to the nurses office. The became a routined twice a month thing, Sapnap would fake getting injured and help get Dream get out of class by insisting on not being able to get to the nurses office himself.

Karl met Dream in 7th grade math class. They're both insanely good at math and would play math competitions in class and they'd always tie.

Dream and Sapnap got in a fight in 8th grade, Dream was telling Sapnap to get help with math tutoring and Sapnap kept refusing saying that tutoring would make him look stupid and so then Dream asked George for his opinion and Sapnap didn't like that George got included in on the conversation and so he punch Dream in the jaw for saying anything. Dream obviously fought back, both ended up in ISS for a day, in ISS together, they kept secretly emailing each other dumb minecraft memes and completely forgave each other.

Quackity being Karl and Sapnap's Fiancé started as a joke when their Sophomore year English teacher had called them a "a rowdy threesome" the three dirty minded teens made a story on how their romance formed.

Quackity's parents are realistate agents that are well known. That explains his richer house compared to the other characters houses.

Dream volunteered at a charity house for service hours for student council freshman year, the house was built for kids with parents who have drug addiction issues, the kids stay at the house until their parents are cleared by court or doctors. Their that's where Dream really got his opinion on drugs and smoking and alcohol. Dream stayed away from it all completely all because he's seen so many lives affected from volunteering at this charity.

Jessa has done cheerleading all her life. In hopes of a scholarship. Jessa has done in school cheer and out of school cheer. She's won many awards and the year of the main character's Graduation they won states.

Drista being Dream's little sister was always compared to him academically since Dream was very academically advanced. Drista felt like a burden in the shado of Dream's grades and social life as Dream had so many friends and was so well known. Her and Sapnap shared that in some point of time. Sapnap was compared to Dream since Dream dragged Sapnap with him wherever. Even Sapnap's teachers would compare Dream and Him. This didn't help Sapnap's mental health at all. Drista started playing sports because she thought it would make her more well known, and so that she felt important. Drista plays basketball, she only started playing so that she could be her own person and be separated from Dream's image. Drista now is in love with basketball and is very good at it.

Sapnap's too afraid to get his hair butchered so he hasn't cut his hair in 11 months.

George lives with his Mom, George's dad is in London due to work.

Sapnap and Dream were raised like brothers by Ms Loren. She even kept drawings that Sapnap made back in elementary school in her drawer in the kitchen as if it were Dream or Drista's.

Karl's mom loved men with long hair. Jeff was the only exception, Jeff had very short hair even in high school.

THATS IT!!

As always, Stay Poggers and remember you're worth it!!