chapter thirteen - unforgettable finally

lyndon williams

saturday, june 23rd
around 7:00

"Why are they just so.. Ugh!" I said while I slammed the door. The girls had just watched me explode at the two people I could've trusted with my life a couple weeks ago. Now I can't even stand the thought of them. I still didn't know if I should cry or punch something.

Julie sat down on my bed and patted the seat next to her. I sat down while Connie sat on the other side. "It'll be okay." Connie said. She and Julie rested their heads on my shoulders. They were amazing.

"What should I do?" I mumbled.

"Well there are two options." Julie stated, "One. You talk to them, find stuff out or, you can keep avoiding them until you're forced to talk to them."

I rolled my head to look at her and put on fake pouty eyes, "Can I at least wait till after I hang out with Guy?"

"Of course Lyn." Connie sweetly told me. They squeezed me hard. While we stood up. I went and grabbed my duffel bag to get my phone when the note fell out.

"Heyyy, what's that?" Julie giggled.

I picked up the note and handed it to her, "I think it's the last admirer note."

"Well. Let's get you dressed up!"

-

The girls made me give them my phone for the next hour, that way I could stay in a good mood. I was glad they did it, the entire time we listened to music while we laughed and got me dressed up.

I wasn't a big fan of make up so they gave me a light look and soft curled my hair. After, I went into the bathroom and I put on a black long sleeve with a blue and green floral spaghetti strapped dress. I paired it with a couple rings, some bracelets and the necklace I was gifted. I looked good and I am not going to lie.

After putting on my black high top Vans, I walked outside to see the girls who gasped when they saw me. The smiles plastered on their faces were huge.

"You look amazing!" Connie yelled.

Julie nodded her head vigorously, "Your admirer and Guy are gonna flip!"

"I love you guys so much!" I wrapped them in a huge hug. "You guys are amazing."

"We know." Julie said flipping her hair jokingly.

"We are the best!" Connie laughed while handing me my purse and phone. "But let's get you down there. You have a date with Guyy!"

We walked to the elevator and pressed the down button when a ding was heard. The doors opened to reveal the newest couple who can't take a hint. I gave them a small smile while trying to squeeze past. The girls gave them semi sweet looks but I could tell they were uncomfortable.

"You look great." Sierra said to me, "Have fun tonight."

"Can we talk to you when you get back?" Dylan asked.

I sighed, "We'll see."

While we walked to the elevator I unlocked my phone to see a text from Guy.

guyguy🤩
hey! i'm in the lobby when you're ready:)

This boy made me feel so amazing. I started smiling and the girls looked at me, they already knew who it was.

I watched the number go from 3 to 2. We only went down a floor meaning we got to the boys floor. The elevator doors dinged opened, Fulton and Dean stepped inside. They both looked at me up and down.