Chapter 1

Li Jin's head was dizzy, but soon, as if his stomach was tumbling, he was completely awakened.

"vomit..."

After the food and drinks were poured out of his stomach, he felt a lot more comfortable.

But that taste was really bad.

where is this?

Li Jin suspected that he was dreaming. He was just going home after he get off his work. How could he——

He recalled that his car was hit by a big truck!

But apart from the emptiness and weakness caused by the hangover, there is no other pain...

Before he could think clearly, a rough voice rang.

"Eh, my cart! Li Jin! Your wife is in labor, and Lao Tzu used all the power to pull you back from the tavern, and you vomited directly into Lao Tzu's bullock cart!"

Ok?

The bumps under him and the unpleasant smell around him did remind him of what had just happened.

The man in front of him is tall and strong looking, but his face is sallow that lacks nutrients.

Li Jin is very puzzled, who is this person? What is he saying?

"Well, Li Jin, I'm taking it! Gambling and drinking are more important than your wife and your child, right?"

The man paused, looked at the drunk Li Jin in front of him with pity, and said, "Although you don't like him but having a child with is harder and dangerous for them and the child is still your responsibility. You still have to be with your wife."

Li Jin subconsciously pushed the rimless glasses on the bridge of his nose, but there was nothing. His eyesightos not blurry anymore? !

This is not his body!

As for the big guy's saying, "Your wife is giving birth", he didn't catch it at all.

As soon as Li Jin sat up, he leaned against the other side of the bullock cart because of this huge blow. After repeatedly pinching himself to confirm that it was not a dream, he was at a loss.

When the truck rolled over, he confirmed that he could not escape. As for why he appeared in this place now, it might be because this man named'Li Jin' happened to have died of a hangover, and he take over this body and became the current Li Jin.

Although he can't still fully accept this changes, after all, he died physically at the twenty-nine years of his life, and now he is the unknown age of Li Jin.

Meanwhile, he thought it is good somehow to be alive.

He had no worries, and now he has lived for decades, and he will not refuse stupidly.

"How long has it been since my wife in labor?" Li Jin grasped the main point of the man's words and asked.

"He started to hurt when I was about to go to town, and it has been an hour now." The man said, and seeing that Li Jin was not nervous when he heard ‘one hour’. He thought that this person is really worthless.

Li Jin is naturally not nervous after all he is an obstetrician!

Being in the situation of assessing the child birth many times, "one hour to two hours", it's still too early to give birth, it may not necessarily open the four fingers, naturally he is not anxious.

Li Jin is not in a hurry, while the other is anxious and took a whip of his own cow.

As a result, the bullock cart moves faster and was more bumpy.