Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It turned out that the boy whose eyes were red from crying was Xiaoan, and he didn't know his surname.

Since he has a memory, he has been sold.

Fortunately, he was young at the time and was not sold directly to Goulan Yard.

But even if he hadn't been sold, he would marry a big man who didn't know how to care for his wife as his concubine, and his fate was really bad.

In any case, it is caused by the current social situation here.

Xiao'an is a child who is short-sighted. When others have a little defense against Qin Muwen, he occasionally washes rice and cooks and passes by Qin Muwen's house, and he even pokes his head to say hello.

He kept crying today because he was worried about Qin Muwen's dystocia and two lives.

Why is it that Qin Muwen's Xianggong is still drinking outside and doesn't care about his wife at all.

Xiaoan is worthless for Qin Muwen.

But then again, in this social situation, his own destiny is so miserable. If he has no children in a few years, he may be driven out by the Li family, then there is really no place for him to stay. .

Even if Xiaoan has a child in the future, he still has to go to the ghost gate of giving birth to his brother.

No one can help him.

This is all fate.

To the end of crying, Xiao An didn't know whether she was sad for Qin Muwen or because of him future status quo.

But no one thought that at this moment, Li Jin actually came back.

Moreover, he brought back fragrant eggs.

You know, even if Xiao An marries the Li family as a concubine, he usually eats gruel and pickles.

Li Jin thought that in the 1960s and 1970s in his last life, every household in the countryside could only eat meat during the holidays. Not to mention that in ancient times when materials were more scarce, the average dealer ate pancakes, gruel, and pickles.

In the entire village, only Li Daniu and the village chief's family can be a little richer.

In other families, even if they raise chickens and ducks, there is absolutely no practice of slaughtering them and eating meat.

They also count on the chickens and ducks to lay their eggs and leave them to the people who work the most in their family.

This is also fair. Whoever cultivates more can eat one more egg.

Some people have three generations under one roof, and their grandparents are the biggest parents. If they don't die, the family can't be separated.

Therefore, young adults live together in a house. At this time, young adults are the main labor force.

Eggs are precious things, and the intact eggs will be sold to the town by the women of the family while they are in the market.