Chapter 15

Now that Li Jin has made up his mind to integrate with these village people, he will naturally talk to people around him.

He seemed to carry a special kind of magic power, that is, as long as he took the initiative to talk, he would soon be integrated into a large group.

Of course, there is actually no magic element involved.

It's just a matter of emotional intelligence.

As soon as Li Jin walked into the yard, he saw a dim yellow oil lamp quietly burning by the window.

At this moment, Li Jin fully realized that this is a world without mobile phones, computers, networks, and electricity.

Only the earthen house, oil lamps, oiled paper windows, and a husband waiting for him at home.

Qin Muwen was supposed to be a complete stranger, but in just one or two days of getting along, he gave him spiritual comfort.

A doctor who has always been alone in modern times suddenly had a home in ancient times.

Li Jin washed the sickle and hung it on the kitchen wall to dry.

He rolled up his sleeves and washed his hands before entering the house.

Qin Muwen is actually very worried about Li Jin, after all, he never used a sickle to cut the grass.

Li Jin had never touched these things before, and he probably didn't even know how to hold the sickle.

——In case, did he accidentally hurt himself?

If it wasn't for the physical inconvenience, Qin Muwen really wanted to get Li Jin back and forget about mowing their fields.

He only needs to know that Li Jin loves him and it is enough, he can do the task of mowing. He can do all the hard work.

After Li Jin entered the courtyard, Qin Muwen anxiously waited for him to enter the house.

But after the footsteps gradually entered the bedroom, they turned to the kitchen, and then the sound of water sounded. Although Qin Muwen was anxious, hold back on inspecting his husban's hands.

When Li Jin entered the house, Qin Muwen almost couldn't wait to hold his hand.

Under the dim oil lamp, he carefully inspect.

The blisters from the scalded egg custard yesterday are still there, and many new injuries have been added today.

Qin Muwen also had these wounds before. Two years ago, he was also a young master who did not touch the sun with his fingers.

After marrying Li Jin, he was taught to cut wheat.

The first time he had cut wheat, and his hands were also scarred, not just the wounds cut by the pointed wheat awns, but also the blisters that were grinded hard by holding a sickle.

Now, Qin Muwen gently stroked the blisters on Li Jin's hand with his thinly callused hand and the red bloodshot wound even if it was washed with cold water.

Now, Li Jin's wound is so similar to that of Qin Muwen back then, but no one felt sorry for Qin Muwen back then.

He will only be asked to continue, hurry, and work hard.