Chapter 22

Li Jin laughed and said, "You are waiting here."

He only knows that people in the village generally don't cook meat except for the holidays.

But I didn't know that if this meat was made, children would come to beg for food.

However, each of these children looked timid, and if he refused, these children would definitely not only slouch and but will on crying to eat.

It's annoying.

Fortunately, Li Jin bought two catties of pork belly before and after. Excluding half a catty given to Li Zhuzi before, this time a full catty of meat was stewed in the pot.

He took five pieces with chopsticks and put them in a bowl. After thinking about it, he picked a few lettuce leaves and washed them.

When he went out, the children's eyes went straight when they saw him holding the bowl.

Li Jin said: "Put out your hand."

He wrapped each piece of meat with vegetable leaves to ensure that it would not be hot before giving it to the children.

When the children got the meat, the eldest child learned how to pay a New Year greeting to the elders and said, "I wish Uncle Ajin a great fortune!"

The last child was still young, bare butt, and said, "Make a fortune!"

Li Jin smiled, let these children go, and went back to serve the teenager by himself.

Qin Muwen heard the voice of children outside in the room, and at first did not realize what the children were doing.

Later, he thought of the village head’s house stewing meat during New Year’s holidays, and this group of children begged for meat.

Li Jin put the meat in first, put it on the low cabinet beside the bed, and gave the boy a pair of chopsticks.

"You eat meat first, and I will fry two more dishes."

The teenager was still feeding the child and couldn't move away. He said, "A Jin, I'll cook..."

Li Jin rubbed his head and said solemnly: "I don't know, your time to go to the ground today is full, so you can lie down on the bed and rest. I can't be troubled by the fact of frying two dishes."

After a pause, he added: "Eat the meat while it is hot, and I'll be back soon."

Today the young man was wronged, although he has coaxed the young man.

But Li Jin is not the humble type, his family was bullied to the face, it is impossible for him to do nothing.

While cooking, Li Jin thought that the boy was just a husband bought, not from the village. So the same buddies, they more or less want to watch teenager's jokes.

Li Jin really wants to change everyone's view of the brother, but he can't directly reason with his buddies...

Li Jin thought, maybe you have to find a middleman in this matter.

Here five children are holding the meat and biting a little bit, reluctant to eat the whole piece of meat in one bite.

Someone in the village saw him and greeted the eldest child and asked, "Do you have meat stew at Uncle Niu again?"