Chapter 20

Because the unedged paper is a three-fold size, it is a circle smaller than the four-fold bamboo leaf paper.

The cabinet at the foot of the bed in the room could barely fit.

Although the young man could still see his discomfort during his actions, he could not say anything, and wanted to help Li Jin clean up the things on the locker.

Li Jin said: "Wenwen, I will do it."

After all, the name "Xiaowen" was a bit feminine, and Li Jin finally weighed it up and was called Xiaowen Wenwen.

The teenager turned his back to him, with a serious tone, and said, "These are all miscellaneous items. I will use them when I do work. I organize them by myself, and it will be convenient to find them next time."

Li Jin looked at the bottles and cans. Although they were worn out, they were very clean. It seems that teenagers used to wipe them off.

Li Jin is quite satisfied with this. Doctors are more or less a little clean.

After all, they have to pay attention to personal hygiene in contact with patients all day.

Just like he had just crossed over on the first day, he ran to wash the clothes himself. In his opinion, clothes that are stained with vomit are really smelly if they save for a few days until the teenager can move around.

Qin Muwen often sorted these things out as soon as he saw it, quickly removed the things, and wiped the lockers twice.

Under the candlelight, when he lowered his eyes, his eyelashes were like a small comb, long and dense.

When he turned his head, his eyes were bright, and he smiled so sweetly: "It's packed."

Li Jin put the unedged paper and rabbit brush on it, and noticed that the juvenile's needlework bamboo basket was already filled with sewn purses and handkerchiefs.

He thought that the boy had clearly told him to finish the needlework in seven days, and now only five days have passed before he has finished everything.

It's... distressing.

The boy's legs were shaking after clearing the table.

Seeing this, Li Jin frowned, and involuntarily hugged him by the bed, and squatted down/handed himself to remove his shoes and socks.

The young man was taken aback, and his exclamation was stuck in his throat, leaving only the sound of gasping.

Li Jin put his whole person in the bed again and said: "The time to walk on the ground today is over. From now on, except for getting up at night, you are not allowed to get off of the bed."

He discovered that only by using imperative sentences, will the teenager do it obediently, order one action one by one.

Otherwise, the sentence ‘I should rest’ doesn’t appear in the eyes of the boy.

Sure enough, after saying this, the boy lay down obediently.

It's just that he didn't go to see Li Jin, but turned his head to look at Baozi's sleeping face.