Chapter 23

Li Jin hugged the little bun and teased a few more times. The child was always sullen, but as soon as Li Jin returned him to Qin Muwen's arms, the bun suddenly laughed.

Qin Muwen: "???"

There was nothing imbalanced in Li Jin's heart. As a doctor, he knew that this was purely a newborn baby Oedipus...No, the instinctive reaction of Lian Dad.

But like his cub who didn't give him face, I really saw him for the first time.

Li Jin smiled and put his wet hair behind his head, and said, "This is a quick turn."

It was obviously a teasing statement, and he was ready to practice calligraphy after he said it.

Li Jin felt a little impulsive when he wrote that ‘Love Letter’ before, but he did not regret it.

In any case, the bad words hurt people, it is those brothers' fault.

Besides, even if they are asked to apologize at that time, it will not affect the normal lives of those people at all.

At most, it is to let them know that Qin Muwen is no longer something they can afford.

With this fact, Li Jin couldn't slack off in this childbirth test and had to study hard.

So, he picked up his pen and began to re-transcribe the "Holy Oracle Guangxun".

Although it is dark now, it is still early to go to bed. The steamed bun is also full of sleep and food, acting like a baby in the arms of the teenager.

Seeing that Baozi didn't give his father face so much, the teenager worried that Li Jin would be angry.

Therefore, he looked at Li Jin's back with some anxiety, opened his mouth, but didn't know how to explain it.

The teenager can see that Li Jin really loves this child, but Baozi, the child, really doesn’t know who is the boss of the family, and he treats his father so boldly...

Before the young man could come up with a reason, Li Jin had already finished writing the "Shenzhen Guangxun".

He took the paper roll to the bedside.

With a clear eyebrow and a tall nose, he said: "Come on, dad has to read the "Sacred Encyclopedia". After listening, he must know to honor his dad."

Qin Muwen: "..."

This is what Li Jin said, but the person watching is a teenager, his lips opened and closed, not as slow as most people read.

The tone of voice is up and down, and the voice is like a spring in the mountains. The pause in each sentence is just right. Even people who haven't read this book can understand some of the fur.

Qin Muwen never expected that he would hear A Jin's cheeks reddening when he was studying.

Li Jin's eyelashes are quite long, but they are not curled up. As he lowers his eyes, covering the yellowish candlelight, his eyes become deeper and deeper.

Li Jin read it three times and Baozi was already asleep.

He shook his head and copied it again by himself. After all, Minger had to write silently on the spot, his mental age is already twenty-nine, and he really can't afford to make a mistake.

Qin Muwen was completely relieved now, and A Jin didn't feel any dissatisfaction with Baozi's behavior.

He quietly got out of bed and lit the wick of the oil lamp.

He found out that Li Jin seemed to do some housework, such as washing and cooking, but he paid attention to many things.

For example, if the oil lamp has been lit for a long time, the wick will soften in the oil, not as bright as before.