Chapter 18

The teacher that Li Jin had worshipped before was a talented scholar named Song Yuan.

Song Yuan passed the township examination, perfectural examination and college examination even before he reached 20 years old, and finally obtained the fame as a scholar.

After that, he participated in two rural examinations, but both of them lost his name. Later, he lost his fighting spirit and didn't plan to bother to think about that person, so he was called a scholar who fell behind.

Mr. Song’s home was originally in Xiatan Village. Later, he gained a reputation as a talented scholar, so his fellow tribe bought him a house in the town so that he can spend time teaching his tribe’s children and enlighten them.

In addition, Song Yuan also accepted other students from surrounding villages.

After all, being a  is not doing charity, and Song Yuan can't live without meals, so if he accepts students from other villages, he will be paid for teaching.

Li Jin bought ten sticks of bacon, carried them across the main street, and walked towards Mr. Song's house.

They usually go to class in a side room in the front yard of Mr. Song's house, and there are less than ten students in total, so they are not restrained.

When passing by the bun shop, Li Jin bought two more plain buns.

The lady boss still remembered him as a handsome offspring, and without saying anything, she wrapped him up.

It just so happened that the daughter of the proprietress who was still in her boudoir came out to help her steam the buns, and she just saw Li Jin's profile.

Her daughter said: "Mother, this person is so familiar."

The businessmen in the town did not have the family rules to keep their daughters and brothers from getting out of the door. The proprietress’s daughter used Jingcheng to help her steam buns.

The proprietress said: "Coincidentally, the last time I saw him come to buy steamed buns, I thought he looks familiar. It seems that he should be from the surrounding villages."

Her daughter wrinkled without thinking.

"But I just can't remember when I saw it."

Li Jin didn't know the fact that the original body used to be drunk before was almost remembered by the proprietress of the bun shop.

He quickly finished eating the buns to cushion his empty stomach, followed the route in memory, walked to the residential area of ​​the town, turned two turns, and saw a familiar house.

He stepped forward and knocked on the door.

Mr. Song's eldest son came out and opened the door.

The child is only seven years old this year, wearing a reduced version of the gown, with a round face, which is very pleasing.

After he saw Li Jin, he asked seriously, "This is Song Xiucai's house. Who is the person here and what is your purpose to the master?"

…The first seven-year-old children speak so verbally.

But Li Jin was even more ashamed of himself. He was Song Yuan's student, and the kid didn't even remember him.

"Mr. Song's disciple, Li Jin. I was sick some time ago and asked for leave, and came here today to apologize."

After hearing this, the kid said, "Wait a minute, I will go back", and then he ran back and called for someone.

Today is the time of Mu Xiu, Li Jin's classmates have all gone back on holiday, and Mr. Song is also free.