Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Li Jin's words gave Qin Muwen the feeling that he was dreaming.

He thought, is he already dead and his memory is out of order?

Since Qin Muwen's home was copied, he has also become a prisoner from Shangshu's son.

Later, because of his brother's identity, he avoided exiling Ning Guta with his brothers, and also avoided being sent to the brothel as a prostitute like his sisters.

Qin Muwen was terrified at the time because he was going to be sold directly by the man.

Moreover, to avoid being saved by Dad's protg, those people directly announced that he was dead, then changed hands and transported him to a remote mountain village, where they were sold casually.

Besides, Li Jin is 1.8 meters tall, which is considered tall among a group of seven-foot men in ancient times.

At this time, a foot is about 24 centimeters, and that of a man with seven feet is about one meter and seven.

Of course, the taller and handsome a man is, the more popular it is with women.

This person Li Jin looks good, with regular facial features and a high nose. When a pair of Danfeng eyes are staring at others, there seems to be a little warmth between his brows.

Qin Muwen never thought about what his other half was like.

However, when he first saw Li Jin, he was not disappointed.

Of course, if Li Jin is so good, those people would not sell Qin Muwen just like that.

As the son of a criminal official, Qin Muwen, how can he be blessed?

After getting married, Li Jin's nature is exposed. This person has no abilities himself, but he has high self-esteem and is a low-eyed man. It is easy to look down on others.

Among other things, the little ink that Li Jin studied in the town is probably not even comparable to a brother Qin Muwen.

But even so, Li Jin still embarrassed him by abandoning Qin Muwen's identity as a brother.

Li Jin saw the top card in Piaoxiangyuan in the town. He didn't have the money, so naturally he didn't get the favor of the top card.

After he got drunk, he punched and kicked Qin Muwen when he returned.

Qin Muwen initially had some expectations for Li Jin, but later he accepted it and broke the jar.

He was originally a docile temper, and the education he received from an early age was to be considerate of his own mate, and he must not make excessive demands.

Even if he is a child of Shangshufu, as a brother, he is destined not to be the main room.

Qin Muwen's father is the concubine room of Lord Shang Shu, and it is because of his good manner that he was allowed by the mistress to have Lord Shang Shu's child.

Qin Muwen was married for more than a year before he became pregnant with Li jin's child.

Now this is the second year of marriage. The child is conceived in October and the child is about to be born.