Chapter 6

Chapter 6

When Li Jin entered, Qin Muwen was holding the baby in his arms, his face pale, paler than when he had just given birth.

There is no trace of blood on the lips.

But even so, he still held the baby carefully.

Try to stroke the child's back very gently.

Although Qin Muwen's movements are unfamiliar, he is full of his love for the child.

Li Jin smiled and said, "This kid really recognizes his father. When he was hugged by his father, he immediately stopped crying."

When talking, he didn't stop his hand movements, preparing to make the bed.

In this era, the cotton in the quilt is real. Li Jin first cleaned up a mattress and spread it on the empty half of the bed.

He felt that the thickness was just right, and it was neither hard nor soft in sleep.

If the bed is too hard, it will make people uncomfortable.

But if it is too soft, it is not good for the lumbar spine.

Li Jin measured the thickness of the mattress with his hands, feeling that one mattress was enough.

However, the cotton mattress at this time was not as good as the Simmons soft bed in the market. Li Jin borrowed two newly sewn mattresses from Li Daniu's house. Even if they were all laid, they would not be too soft and would not damage the lumbar spine.

Li Jin asked, "Do you like a softer bed or a harder one?"

Qin Muwen stayed for a while, as if he didn't expect Li Jin to be talking to him.

"Me, me?"

The boy's voice was green and thin, and now because he had just given birth, his voice was a little softer.

It's not as tactful and crisp as a woman, but it gives people a sense of long water and quiet years.

In fact, Li Jin didn't laugh often. In his previous life, he was in a big environment like a hospital, and it was common for him to leave and die.

The doctors are indeed very sad to see someone die, but they still have to summarize the cause of death from the various physical data of the operation and the death of the patient, and then accumulate these data into more, and finally promote the progress of the whole medicine.

When the doctors held regular meetings to do statistics, they would certainly not smile, after all, these were all cases of death.

But crying and summing up would be too stupid.

Therefore, everyone has long been practised the skills of being straight-faced and making a serious report.

Coupled with the fact that Li Jin is a doctor in obstetrics, it is even more impossible for him to smile at the parturient.

Therefore, Li Jin can't remember when he last laughed.

But now, seeing the boy awkwardly but gently holding the child, he put on a smile unconsciously.

He smiled and rubbed the boy's head: "Of course, I didn't ask you, should I ask the child?"