Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Isn't it the only six of us here to wash clothes? Why is there one more person behind?"

"Oh, if you don't tell me, I haven't found out. If this man a man or a brother?"

"Are you stupid? This is clearly the one who settled down, it's Li Jin!"

"He is holding a basin and a mallet, is he going to wash clothes too?"

"Who knows? Didn't his husband give birth recently? I didn't see Li Jin would also feel distressed."

Li Jin followed them not far or too close, although his legs were long and the distance he took each step was large.

But at this time, it is to avoid serious suspicion between men and women, and it is difficult to follow too closely.

There is a river at a head of the village, the water depth is about the knee of an adult man.

There are small rocks and crabs at the bottom of the water, which is crystal clear. Girls and brothers from the village usually come here to wash their clothes.

But people in the village also have a verbal agreement that six households will go to wash each time.

After all, it is a river, which is divided into upstream and downstream. Those who wash clothes in the upstream will take advantage of it.

To be fair, everyone took up six stone piers and took turns to wash clothes at the stone pier upstream.

When Li Jin arrived by the river, these people were already in their positions.

When they saw Li Jinzhen came to wash the clothes, the last daughter-in-law in the line went to the stone pier of the previous daughter-in-law with her basin.

"Li Jin, you really came to wash your clothes, let me give you my place!"

After speaking, she said to the woman next to her, "Sister, I have fewer clothes today. I will squeeze with you. I will finish washing in a while."

"Come."

Li Jin still didn't know these customs in the village. He could only touch the tip of his nose when seeing this scene, and then thanked him.

Listening to his words, the daughters-in-law and daughters were washing clothes quickly and quietly look at Li Jin.

In fact, there is Qin Muwen in this laundry location, but not today.

There are so many households in the village, everyone arranged in order.

It's just that Li Jin couldn't bear to leave the dirty clothes for a long time, so he did not ask Qin Muwen before, so he washed it by himself.

Li Jin has never used a mallet to wash clothes, and the saponaria of this era is still a little different from modern soap. Therefore, when he first started washing, Li Jin's actions here were slightly awkward.

The unmarried girls were embarrassed to talk to Li Jin, and they only spied on Li Jin occasionally.

The married daughters-in-law started to say hello to Li Jin, and then they couldn't say anything more.