Chapter 11

Chapter 11

After Li Jin healed Li Zhuzi's foot yesterday.

Li Jin's position in Li Zhuzi's heart suddenly rose to a higher level.

If Li Jin in the past was a puddle of mud that couldn't support the wall in Li Zhuzi's mind, then now, Li Jin's style of work can be regarded as the prodigal son.

It's just after seven o'clock, and there are already many women and elderly people carrying poles or bamboo baskets on the roadside.

They carry their eggs or embroidered purses, ready to take them to the town for money.

As for the main labor force in the family, middle-aged and young men are now busy harvesting wheat from their fields.

Before, Li Jin judged that it should be around June according to the hot weather. Now he sees golden wheat and everyone is busy working on their fields.

Li Jin is more certain that this is the busy farming in June.

After leaving the village and walking up the dirt road for less than five minutes, he first saw the river where he washed clothes yesterday.

Next, there are golden wheat fields on both sides of the road.

Li Jin found that basically all the fields are planted with wheat, but there are still differences. The wheat grown in a few fields is particularly gratifying.

Each wheat is full of grains and grows taller than the wheat in the nearby fields.

However, many weeds grow in some fields, and wheat cannot absorb nutrients from the land and grows low.

This depends on the fact that the farmers are industrious and often come to weed the fields. Of course, the wheat grows well.

Going a little further, Li Jin even saw that the weeds in one normal field were stronger than wheat.

Li Zhuzi pointed to the same land and said, "...Hey if your land is not well planted, you won't be able to pay the rent this year."

Li Jin: "..." So that's the land allocated to his family.

Li Zhuzi looked at Li Jin's face and said, "Although everyone is a village, the village chief only symbolically accepted a bag of flour as a rent.

But in your field, I am afraid that even a bag of flour cannot be produced this year.

I know that you are a scholar and don't do work on the ground. In the past years, your mother took care of the fields, but last year it was replaced by your husband.

As a result, your husband had a baby in September last year. He planted wheatgrass. This year he sank and did not have time to pull the weeds. "

Li Jin looked at this land and was already thinking about what kind of rapeseed he would buy back to plant.

But Li Zhuzi saw that he was silent, thinking that Li jin was angry with his  Fu Lang.

Li Zhuzi hurriedly said: "No wonder your husband, he was so big when he pulled the wheat weeds, he couldn't bend down.

Your wife did not ask for help at the time, so the field was abandoned. "