Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Li Jin's face was expressionless, but his heart was actually shocked.

He thought, the sentence he just said to the young man was originally just a casual joke, isn't it now a naked/naked/naked molesting?

Li Jin looks kind and humble on the surface, but in fact it is difficult to have a heart-to-heart with him.

How to put it, he is a good-hearted person, you ask him for help, as long as it is not particularly difficult to do, he will help.

But it is really difficult to really get into his heart.

When Li Jin was still in college in his last life, because of his outstanding appearance and outstanding grades, his heart was all on him.

But this person refuses if he refuses.

Xihua is a persevering girl. Even though Li Jin told her clearly, "Don't fall in love", she still insists on catching up with Li Jin, the flower of high mountains. As a result, for eight years she didn't warm Li Jin's heart, and Xihua finally gave up.

Later Li Jin entered the affiliated hospital of hisp school, and another male doctor in the same department also chased him.

"The fact that the flower chased you back then made the whole school known, Li Jin, are you... gay? Should we try?"

Li Jin: "............?"

In the end, of course, I haven't tried it. Li Jin's bottom line of principle has never been changed easily, so far there has been no such exception.

So to sum up, Li Jin will not easily recognize a friend, so he will not do things that make people misunderstand.

Friends can make innocent jokes, but they can't touch feelings.

Li Jin thought that it was only the first day of contact with the teenager, and the previous physical contact could be explained by the relationship between the patient and the doctor.

But as a doctor, how can you molest a patient!

Li Zhuzi looked at Li Jin's calm complexion as if he was about to break, and he was a little bit happy.

Smiled and said: "Don't worry about your sister-in-law, she is just a woman's opinion, stingy. These things are just a thank you gift to me for curing my legs. We brothers dont talk about money. "

Before Li Jin's family could not open the pot, Li Zhuzi gave him rice. At that time, Li Zhuzi's wife was extremely unhappy.

Their family has a large population and they have many mouths to eat. The rice is used tightly, and the porridge cannot be thinner.

As a result, her man actually gave Li Jin a bag of rice, is this still worth it? Li Zhuzi's wife was blown up.

Li Zhuzi thought that Li Jin's expression was so bad when he thought of it.

Explain to him in a hurry.

Li Jin sighed silently in his heart. You can't be polite at this moment. He took Li Zhuzi's things, thanked him, and walked back.