Prologue

Tzuyu Pov

Hi I'm Chou Tzuyu and I'm studying at the university owned by a Manoban Family.

Tzuyu let's go........ Jackson oppa said

I went downstairs and I saw Jackson oppa waiting so we went inside his car.

When I arrived I went to my only friend at the university it's Jihyo unnie. I look like a nerd that's why a lot of students is bullying me.

Morning Tzuyu....... Jihyo unnie said.

Morning unnie....... I said to her then smiled.

After a few minutes the famous group finally arrived they are seven but they also have friends.

You can't say that they are bullies but they can be the reason why would the students will bully you.

Jackson oppa is friends with them also.

Jeongyeon marry me!

Chaeyoung I love you!

Seulgi can you be mine!

Wendy love you!

Byul I like you!

Jisoo please marry me!

All the students shouted even the boys are also shouting and then the so called leader of them.

Lisa!

OMG you're handsome!

Oppa Lisa!

Me and Jihyo unnie looked at her but she just ignored them and keep walking.

Let's go we will be late...... Jihyo unnie said and I just nod at her then we went to our room.

When we entered the room we saw Lisa's group at the back well she's quiet unlike her friends.

When our Prof entered our room she started teaching us and after a half an hour she left our room.

Lis let's go I'm hungry....... Rose unnie said to her.

Rose unnie is one of their friends and if I'm not mistaken she's Jisoo unnie's girlfriend.

Okay....... Lisa said then they left.

Let's go Tzuyu I'm already hungry......Jihyo unnie said and I just nod at her then we went to the cafeteria.

When we entered the cafeteria we saw a student kneeling down infront of IU unnie well she's a Queen B here.

Let's just ignore them...... Jihyo unnie said then we went to an empty table.

She really won't change huh?...... We heard Wendy unnie said.

But she should also know her limitation....... We heard Moonbyul unnie said.

It's not like you guys aren't bully......Irene unnie said to them.

Well we're just beside their table that's why we can hear their conversation.

We stopped....... Seulgi unnie said.

After a few moments three girls went near to their table.

Hi....... The girl said to them.

Get out from my sight....... Lisa said to her coldly.

Oh come on don't be so picky.......The girl said to her.

Well I'm a picky person so leave......Lisa said to her.

I looked around and all the students is already looking at their table.

I'm beautiful Lisa so come on let's da-

The girl didn't finished her statement when we heard a loud bang from their table then Lisa stand up.

Can't you understand me? I don't want you and please I'm not a person that just wanted their appearance.....Lisa said to her then exited the cafeteria.

Hey you're a flirt so you don't have any chance to our Limario.......Jisoo unnie said to her.

Good luck on facing your consequences........ Moonbyul unnie said then smirked.

Let's just eat outside....... Jeongyeon unnie said then they left.

Let's leave Tzuyu before they bully them...... Jihyo unnie said then dragged me.

Poor girl....... One of IU unnie's friend said to the girl then they poured them a juice.

Unnie why are they bullying them?........ I asked her.

The Queen B likes Lisa so if anyone dares to flirt with her, her group will bully that person...... Jihyo unnie answered.

Inshort Lisa is not a bully the one who is liking her.