Chapter 34

Tzuyu Pov

When we left we went to Lisa's car. She said we will go to our home were still here in the road.

While I'm looking outside I felt something at my legs and I saw Lisa's hands then she placed it in the middle of my thighs.

I'm getting horny day by day baby ......Lisa said while driving.

Focus on the road Lisa...... I said to her and she just nod at me.

When we arrived at the house we entered the house.

Its big here Lisa....... I said to her.

Yeah my group will also stay here is that okay with you?....... Lisa asked.

Of course why not?....... I asked her then we went at the living room.

While we're watching a movie Lisa's hand is in the middle of my thighs and she started moving it then she removed my underwear.

What are you doing?........ I asked her.

I want you....... Lisa said then kissed me so I kissed her back.

Her hand is rubbing my clit that made me moan. Lisa removed my clothes leaving me naked so I also removed her clothes so we're both naked now.

I missed you so much...... Lisa said then licked my neck.

Let's give Liam a sibling now....... Lisa added then squeeze my breast.

Let's go to your room Lisa....... I said to her so she carried me towards her room.

When we entered her room she started kissing me again. She sucked my nipple then she put a kiss mark on my neck.

I have a thing so we can make one......Lisa said.

Just continue Li- Ahh...... I moaned when she licked my clit.

Already wet baby...... Lisa said.

L-Lisa I'm cumming....... I moaned

Don't mind me just do what you need to do baby...... Lisa said then I cummed.

Should I enter you now?...... Lisa asked and I just nod at her.

Lisa placed her thing infront of my clit then she slowly put it inside me.

L-Lisa it hurts...... I said to her.

It's just in the first place don't worry baby you will be in heaven when you get use to it....... Lisa said then kissed me.

When she successfully put her thing inside me she started to move at first it's really hurt but after a few moments I started enjoying it.

See I told you....... Lisa said.

Faster Lisa....... I moaned.

Call me daddy....... Lisa said then she started to move fast.

D-Daddy....... I moaned the she made it faster.

I'm cumming baby........ Lisa said.

Me too ........ I said then we cummed at the same time she released it inside me.

I enjoyed it....... Lisa said then laid beside me.

Did you enjoyed my gift?....... Lisa asked.

Your gift is weird but I enjoyed it......I said to her.

Well my gift is myself....... Lisa said then hugged me.

Your thing is still up....... I said to her.

Don't mind it........ Lisa said.

Why did it take 3 years for you to comeback here?........ I asked her.

Liam need to finish his school there first before we go back here.......Lisa answered.

I love you baby....... Lisa said then hugged me tight.

I love you too Lalisa....... I said to her then hugged her back.