Chapter 9

Tzuyu Pov

When I entered the house I went straight to my room and changed my clothes.

I don't know what should I feel Ji-Eun will be bullying me now and I'm getting scared by that but Lisa she makes me safe.

I must say I like the Tzuyu who is wearing the specs than the Tzuyu who is not being true to herself

When I heard what she said before I went outside her car my face suddenly heat up so I just went outside her car without saying anything.

I should stop my feelings towards her because Ji-Eun like her and I'm not ready to fight a Queen B.

When the Prof announced that I won I saw how Ji-Eun clenched her fist knowing that she's didn't win the pageant.

The talent thing part I'm really in the urge to cry because I'm just hearing that they are shouting at me a nerd.

When Lisa jumped at the stage I don't have any idea what she's up to because I can't even looked at her.

I got shocked because she started singing my part so I looked at her and she's smiling. She told me not to be nervous so I calmed myself and started to sing again.

I don't know what should I feel now. I can't even think straight because in just one day a lot of things happened to my life and that's new to me.

Tzuyu....... Jackson oppa called me so I went outside my room and went downstairs.

Wae oppa?........ I asked him.

I just want to congratulate my lil sis on winning the pageant....... Jackson oppa said then smiled.

Imagine the Queen B of our university have been defeated by a nerd......Jackson oppa said.

Oppa stop calling me nerd will you?...... I asked her.

Hehe mianhe........ Jackson oppa said.

Do you think I didn't saw what happened there at the auditorium?......... Jackson oppa asked that made me confused.

What do you mean oppa?........ I asked him.

When Lisa entered the auditorium you suddenly looked at her then sang the chorus part........ Jackson oppa answered then smirked..

Oh right I don't even know why I looked at her knowing that I will sing the chorus part the What if I told you I like you?

And the part where Lisa dueted you at the stage....... Jackson oppa added.

All of us noticed that your voice is cracking we thought you will cry and I'm about to go at the stage but I saw Lisa walking near at the stage that's why I just stayed at my position......Jackson oppa said.

You know Tzuyu she doesn't do that to anyone if she notice that someone will be embarrass she will just ignore it and leave ......... Jackson oppa said.

He's right I remembered there's a contest thing and the representative of our section got embarrassed instead of helping her Lisa and her friends left the area.

But oppa I'm with her friends on that stage........ I said to him.

Nah Lisa have a trust to her friends that they won't get embarrass she knew that you're the only who will be embarrass if you cry that's why she did that ......... Jackson oppa said.

Don't be numb Tzuyu feel what Lisa is acting towards you....... Jackson oppa added then went to his room.

I went back to my room and slammed my body to my bed.

What she's acting towards me?

She's acting like she's always here for me when I need her and I'm safe but it's impossible. It's impossible what I'm thinking right now.

Does she like me?