Chapter 27

Morning Came....

Tzuyu Pov

When I woke up Lisa isn't beside me anymore so I went at the living room and I saw my friends watching a movie.

Where's Lisa?....... I asked them.

Doing their thing Tzuyu...... Mina unnie answered and I sat down beside her.

So what happened inside her room last night?....... Jennie unnie asked.

We already talked unnie...... I answered.

That's good ..........Irene unnie said.

So Mina did you already killed a person?........ Momo unnie asked her.

Ani I'm staying here....... Mina unnie answered.

Eh what are you doing here?........Nayeon unnie asked her.

I'm assign in technology that they are using........ Mina unnie answered.

I don't know that you're inventing something........ Jihyo unnie said to her.

I'm using my talent here especially if Lisa need it........ Mina unnie said.

You're not scared?........ Joy unnie asked her.

Nope Lisa is a caring boss to us even if she's always serious....... Mina unnie answered.

You won't feel scared especially when she's around....... Mina unnie said.

But how did you guys became one of them I'm sure when Lisa became a Mafia boss you guys are not part of it's group first....... Jennie unnie said to her.

Actually Lisa told us about it and she needs our help because she's just new there and she's not okay about killing someone....... Mina unnie said.

Of course accepted it until we got used to this they got used on killing........ Mina unnie added.

Finally!....... Someone shouted then we saw Lisa and the others.

Can you stop shouting?........ Lisa asked  Wendy unnie in a serious tone.

Mianhe....... Wendy unnie said to her.

Mina...... Lisa called her then she looked at her.

Waeyo?....... Mina unnie asked her.

Help me upgrade our vehicles.........Lisa asked her.

Yeah sure......... Mina unnie said.

Btw we saw Wonpil's right handed person........ Hwasa unnie said.

Do you see where could he be?......Seulgi unnie asked her.

It's a gun store....... Moonbyul unnie answered all of us looked at Lisa but she's gone already same as Mina.

She didn't even waited for us to talk...... Hwasa unnie said.

She already said what she will do , what do you expect that's our boss.......Jackson oppa said.

So Tzuyu what's the score between you and Priya?...... Jackson oppa asked me.

I don't know oppa but we know that we love each other........ I answered.

Oh complicated........ Mark oppa said.

So complicated....... Nayeon unnie sang.

When it hurts but it hurts so good.......Momo unnie sang.

Do you take it?........ Rose unnie sang

Shh......

All of us looked at the door and we saw Mina and Lisa.

Mianhe...... Rose unnie said to her.

What's with the complicated?......Mina unnie asked us.

Tzuyu and Lisa's score......... Solar unnie answered.

It's not complicated....... Lisa said then sat beside me.

Sit here...... Lisa said then pat her lap.

There's a lot of space Lisa........ I said to her.

Sit here........ Lisa repeated so I just sat at her lap then she hugged me.

But you don't have any label Priya .......Taehyung oppa said go her then Lisa glared at him.

And that's the reason why the word just kidding or I'm just joking is important....... Taehyung oppa said then went behind Jungkook oppa.

I don't want to put a label for now because we still need to do something........ Lisa said.

Okay stop glaring at V he's scared to you........ Seokjin oppa said to her.

Just never say that again or I will remove your mouth........ Lisa said to Taehyung oppa then she hugged me tight.

It's comfortable here and her warmth us addicting.