Chapter 15

The Next Day

Tzuyu Pov

When I woke up the teddy bear that Lisa gave to me yesterday is beside me. I went to the bathroom and take a bath.

When I went downstairs I saw Jackson oppa waiting so I went straight to his car.

When we arrived at the university I went at the locker area. I'm about to leave when suddenly someone pulled my hair then slapped me.

You really won't avoid Lisa huh?.....Ji-Eun said.

I saw Lisa giving you the teddy bear yesterday....... Ji-Eun added.

She just gave it to me nothing else........I said to her then she slapped me.

One last warning if I will see you with Lisa again the last thing I will do will embarrass you....... Ji-Eun said and kicked me then walked away

I arranged my clothes and tried myself not to cry.

Tzuyu...... Someone called me then I looked who it is and I saw my friends.

You're early....... Jihyo unnie said.

Nope we're just late...... Yeri said to her.

Let's go....... Mina unnie said then we entered the room.

After a few minutes Lisa entered the room and sat beside me.

You okay?...... Lisa asked and I just nod at her.

When Our Prof entered the room I just focused on him and after almost an hour our Prof exited the room.

I didn't waited my friends including Lisa I just exited the room and went to Jackson oppa's car even if it's still not time to go home.

I should avoid Lisa even if I developed feelings for her. It's for my own good I don't want to get bully or get hurt because of Ji-Eun again.

Lisa Pov

Tzuyu is acting strange she's like avoiding us. When we entered the cafeteria all the students started to scream again but when I looked around I didn't saw Tzuyu.

Lisa what's the score between you and Tzuyu?....... Jennie asked.

Jenduek what are you saying?...... I asked her.

The way you act towards her is different Lisa....... Wendy said.

Different?....... I asked her.

Like the pageant as far as we know you're just letting someone to be embarrass even if it's our representative........ Hwasa said.

You said you won't participate but you dueted her......... Jeongyeon said.

And we know that something is wrong with you...... Wheein said.

We know that you don't have any interest when it comes to nerds......Rose said.

You're not sure...... That's what I wanted to say right now but I will just let them talk for now.

Plus Lisa you're not the person that will give someone a big teddy bear unless it's for your two sister.......Jisoo said.

She won the ball for Liam so I also won a teddy bear for her...... I said.

No you will just say thank you if that will happen....... Mina said.

The way you smile when you're talking to her is different Lisa.......Irene unnie said.

Lisa do you perhaps like Tzuyu?......Nayeon asked then I looked at her.

And what if I like her?....... I asked her.

You know what Ji-Eun is doing when she know someone is liking you .....Moonbyul said.

But I'm the one who is liking Tzuyu......I said.

Are you planning to tell her that?......Jisoo asked.

You don't need to rush tho.......Solar said.

Maybe Monday........ I answered Jisoo.

We will support you but be careful.......Mina said and I just nod at her.

As soon as I can te Tzuyu that I like her the better right? So I will confess to her that I like her next week.