Chapter 3

Early in the morning.......

Tzuyu Pov

I woke up and I looked at the clock and it's still early so I went downstairs and I saw Jackson oppa is sleeping at the couch so I decided to go outside and do jogging.

I'm still sleepy but here I am doing jogging.

I'm already far from our house and I feel dizzy and I think my legs is already giving up and my breathings is deep.

I sat down at the side of the road then laid down. I don't care if someone sees me here I'm really feeling weak right now.

Lisa Pov

I woke up when I felt someone is shaking my body I looked at my phone to know what time it is and it's still 5 in the morning.

I looked who is shaking my body and I saw my baby.

Dada let's go jogging ........ Liam said.

It's still early baby

It's still early baby....... I said to him.

But Dada I want to go outside......Liam said.

Okay okay wait for me outside...... I said to him.

Thank you Dada...... Liam said and kissed my cheeks then left.

I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. I went outside and I saw Liam.

Let's go....... I said to him then we went for a jog.

Dada when can I come to your school?....... Liam asked.

Liam is studying at home because my oppa is there to teach him and plus I can make sure that no one will bully him. I adopted him because his parents is already dead.

You can come with me next week we will watch the pageant thing to my university........ I said to him.

Promise Dada?........ Liam asked and I just smiled at him.

We're already far from our house and Liam is sweating hard.

Dada I'm tired....... Liam said.

Come here I will carry you...... I said to him then he went near me and I carried him.

Do you want to drink?....... I asked him.

Yes Dada...... Liam said then we walked towards the store.

We're near at the store when I saw someone is lying down so we went near to that person.

My eyes widen when I saw who is the person and I think she's unconscious.

Tzuyu....... I said and tried to wake her up.

Liam wait for me here okay I will buy foods and drinks okay?...... I asked him.

Ne Dada....... Liam said then I went to the store.

When I'm done buying foods and drinks I went back where I left Liam and Tzuyu.

Here's your drink baby.....  I said to him then gave him his drink.

Dada is she okay?...... Liam asked while looking at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu....... I said then shake her body and good thing she finally woke up.

When she opened her eyes she sat down.

Drink this....... I said then gave her the drink.

T-Thanks...... Tzuyu said shyly then accepted the drink.

What happened to you?....... I asked her.

My body felt weak so I laid here......Tzuyu answered.

I scanned her face and she looks more beautiful but I prefer her wearing the specs.

I will go home now Lisa...... Tzuyu said then stand up.

We will accompany you....... I said to her.

Dada I'm still tired....... Liam said then Tzuyu looked at him.

Your son?....... Tzuyu asked and I just nod at her.

I'll carry you again?....... I asked him.

Yes...... Liam answered then I carried him.

Let's go Tzuyu....... I said to her then we started to walk towards her house.

I hope she won't think about Liam my family is the only one who knows Liam my friends don't know that I have a son.