Chapter 7

No One Pov

Lisa noticed how Tzuyu sang the last part her voice is cracked because of the shouting she's hearing.

Lisa went near to them then jumped at the stage. Jisoo throw the mic to her.

What if a tomorrow means that we are here together?
What if we are taking chances just to loose it all?
Am I really crazy thinking 'bout this all together?
What if I've been missing the writing on the wall?....... Lisa sang then glanced at Tzuyu and Tzuyu looked at her.

Wah!

Lisa!

The students started to scream when they saw Lisa at the stage. Her friends started to hype the audience.

What if I say........ Lisa sang then looked at the audience then glanced at Tzuyu.

I know, you know
What if I told you I liked you?
We stay, we go........ Lisa sang then smiled at Tzuyu.

What if I told you I liked you?
I know, you know
What if I told you I like you?......Lisa sang then hold Tzuyu's hand.

She's still nervous........ Jeongyeon said to her friends.

We stay, we go
What if I told you I like you?
What if I told you I like you?........Lisa sang.

Tss it's just for their section that's why she's doing that...... Ji-Eun said.

Don't be nervous just relax I'm here behind you....... Lisa whispered to Tzuyu.

What if I say
I know, you know
What if I told you I liked you?.......Tzuyu sang then looked at Lisa.

We stay, we go
What if I told you I liked you?
I know, you know
What if I told you I liked you?........Lisa sang.

We stay, we go
What if I told you I liked you?.......Tzuyu sang.

I like you, oh yeah
What if I told you I like you
What if I told you I like you?
Let's talk about all those things that we shouldn't talk about........Tzuyu and Lisa sang at the same time.

Wah!

Marry me!

They started shouting again then Lisa looked at them coldly.

Thank you....... Tzuyu said to her.

You're welcome....... Lisa said then jumped off the stage.

Wow that was an unexpected performance that made our audience to be wild....... The Prof said.

What was that unnie?..... So-hyun asked Lisa.

Her voice is cracked so I need to save her from embarrassment....... Lisa answered.

Come on unnie I know you......So-hyun said to her.

Even if someone will be getting embarrass you will just shrug it and you don't care even if it's the representative is from your section....... So-hyun said to her.

Stop it....... Lisa said to her.

You like her right?...... So-hyun asked her.

Where's Liam?...... Lisa asked her trying to change the topic.

Answer my question first...... So-hyun said.

She's more attractive when she's wearing her specs...... Lisa said to her then exited the auditorium.

Is that mean you like her!?......So-hyun shouted earning the attention of all the students.

What you're looking at?...... So-hyun asked them in a serious tone.

Yah! Don't act that way towards them....... Seung-ho said to her.

Tss all they do is to gossip........So-hyun said then exited the auditorium.

Mianhe but please stop the gossip here in our university....... Seung-ho said to them then followed So-hyun.

They really are siblings........ Jisoo said.

I couldn't agree more...... Seulgi said.

Tzuyu if we lose here no matter what happen you're still the winner here.......Jeongyeon said to her.

Yeah a lucky winner........ Moonbyul said then they started to smirked.

I will make that girl life miserable.....Ji-Eun said then they exited the auditorium.