Chapter 31

Tzuyu Pov

We're just here at the living room as always. All of us are just watching movies then suddenly Mina unnie's phone rang.

Hey is it successful cub?...... Mina unnie asked her then pressed the speaker.

Yeah t-they a-are all d-dead......Chaeyoung answered and we're sure that she's crying.

Baby why are you crying?....... Mina unnie asked her worriedly.

Unexpected things h-happened Minari...... Chaeyoung answered while sobbing.

Like what?...... Mina unnie asked her.

Wonpil, he's Lisa's long lost cousin......Chaeyoung answered that made our eyes widen.

What happened to Lisa?........ I asked her.

She's still inside the ER and it's been two hours Tzuyu........ Chaeyoung answered.

We will go there....... Mina unnie said then ended the call

This is fuck up......... Solar unnie said.

Let's go now........ Mina unnie said then we went inside the van.

When we arrived at the hospital Lisa is still inside the ER.

Any updates about her?...... Mina unnie asked them.

Still nothing........ Jisoo unnie answered

Where's that fucking Wonpil?.......Jennie unnie asked them.

That's him....... Hwasa said then pointed Wonpil who have an injury on his both shoulder.

After a half an hour the doctor came out from the ER.

How is she?........ Lisa's Dad asked him.

She's stable now she lost a lot of blood that's why we got a hard time on treating her........ The doctor said.

Jong Suk how about his leg and knee?....... Lisa's Mom asked him.

She will have a problem at walking because of it Mrs. Manoban.......The doctor answered.

Btw I'm Lee Jong Suk I'm their Dad's brother....... Doctor Lee said.

Jong Suk can Lisa go to Thailand so her personal doctor can help her with her condition?........ Lisa's Dad asked him.

Ne...... Doctor Lee answered.

I'll go now please take care of Lisa.....Doctor Lee said then left so we went to Lisa's room.

Mom do you think Lisa will agree with Dad's decision?....... So-hyun asked her.

It's just for a mean time....... Their Mom answered.

I looked at Lisa and her fingers is already moving then she opened her eyes.

You're already awake...... Yoona unnie said to her and Lisa just nod at her.

But you just got in a operation......Yoona unnie said to her.

Nah do you want me to sleep for a one month or more than that?...... Lisa asked her

Unnie....... So-hyun said then hugged her

S-So-hyun it hurts....... Lisa said to her.

Mianhe....... So-hyun said to her

Mom what did So-hyun mean about Dad's decision?....... Lisa asked her.

I wanted us to go at the Thailand so your injury would be treated...... Their Dad said to her.

Why would I go there if we have samchon here?....... Lisa asked him.

It's for your own good besides we will also comeback here to stay here for good........ Their Dad said to her.

But you already said that when you arrived here....... Lisa said to him

You know Liam doesn't want to see his Dada like that........ Their Mom said to her

Can I bring my group then?....... Lisa asked her parents.

Sure....... Their Dad answered

The rest can't come because they still need to finish their studies....... Lisa said then she looked at me.

Uhm can I talk to Tzuyu privately?......Lisa asked them.

Sure baby........ Their Mom said and kissed her cheeks then they went outside Lisa's room.

You will leave me?