Chapter 8

No One Pov

Tzuyu won the pageant that made Ji-Eun upset.

I'll go now......... Tzuyu said to them.

Be safe....... Hwasa said to her.

Ne unnie........ Tzuyu said then walked away.

Ji-Eun are you sure about this?......Eunha asked her.

I'm 100% sure Eunha..... Ji-Eun answered.

When they saw Tzuyu, Ji-Eun and her friends blocked her way.

Chou Tzuyu......... Ji-Eun said.

What a beautiful name....... Ji-Eun said then she looked at her.

But you're blocking my way towards Lisa's heart........ Ji-Eun said then pushed Tzuyu hard.

Remember this nerd this is not the last time I will do this to you this is just the beginning nerd......Ji-Eun said to her then she left with her friends.

Tzuyu stand up then grabbed her stuffs and run away when suddenly she bumped someone.

Lisa Pov

I'm about to go at the parking lot when suddenly someone bumped that cause the both of us to fall on the ground.

I looked who bumped me and I saw Tzuyu she's crying so I immediately hugged her.

Hey why are you crying?....... I asked her but she didn't respond.

Who did this to you?....... I asked her again but she didn't respond.

Tzuyu please stop crying if Jackson see you crying he might punch someone....... I said to her then I lift her face up.

Stop crying........ I said then wiped her tears.

I will bring you home....... I said to her.

What about Liam?....... Tzuyu asked while sobbing.

My siblings will bring him home...... I answered.

Let's get you home....... I said to her and she just nod at me.

What the hell happened to her?

When we got inside my car she's just quiet the whole time I think something is bothering her.

Tzuyu what happened?....... I asked her.

Why are you crying?....... I asked her.

N-Nothing....... Tzuyu answered.

Tell me if someone is bullying you........I said to her.

No need....... Tzuyu said.

I'm just a nerd and I want to be like that but here I am changing myself for everyone so they would like me......Tzuyu added.

I stopped the car because we already arrived. She's about to go outside when I hold her wrist.

You don't need to change....... I said to her.

You don't need to change for them just being yourself will do. You don't need to adjust for them just to like you they will like the real you Tzuyu....... I added.

I must say I like the Tzuyu who is wearing the specs than the Tzuyu who is not being true to herself......  I said to her then let go of her wrist.

Tzuyu went outside my car without saying anything so I just drove away from their house.

I know that that's not the reason why she's crying but I understand if she doesn't want to tell it because who am I to know what is happening to her life?

I like Ji-Eun since I started studying at our university but when I found out her attitude I got turn off by it.

I don't want a rude person even if she's beautiful that doesn't change the fact that she's rude to some of the students at the university.

While Tzuyu she's like an introvert but she's not really an actual introvert she's just shy and of course all the students hate nerds and I don't know why.

Tzuyu is a nerd but she's kind unlike Ji-Eun. I'm not comparing them because I know they have a different personalities but I'm already liking Tzuyu.