Chapter-1

He is still, like a giant rock, clenching and unclenching his jaw. He scrunches his eyes, taking a loud frustrating breath he increases the distance between us. He is 6,3" I am 5,6'', my face is facing his chest, he is intimidating or my mind is muddled up with foggy thoughts of what just happened.

Thinking back to how I got myself into this mess, I did not get no heads-up, it started just like any other day.

Hello, I am Ivory Rosewood, you might think we are only seeing a wolf running then where is this chick named Ivory? Take your seats, no need to search the area, this wolf that is running is me, well technically she is a part of me but me nonetheless. Let us keep an open mind and accept that werewolves exist, here I said it. Just because humans are not aware doesn't mean it is not there. I am a living proof of it. Aren't I?
Whoops! Dodged a tree there. I need to reach this hideout where I was supposed to meet a friend of mine an hour ago.

"I am screwed! Hopefully he is not mad," I say to Audrey. That is her name. My wolf, remember?

"Only if you were aware of the time instead of sitting at the basketball court doing nothing."
And we talk. She is a part of me, not me.

"You are one to talk, you could have reminded me."

"I was napping." Her golden fur bounce against the wind as she strides through trees.

"Argh! Whatever."

I hope I find him there otherwise I would have to visit his house, alpha Ethan would be there and I absolutely do not want to greet him. He will call me out on my lack of involvement. I have my reasons.

About the involvement thing, our pack was attacked a while ago, we sure won but we are still recovering from the losses and about my reasons, that part is for later.

"Issac!" I put on my clothes before stepping out into the clear, it is plain area surrounded by number of tall leafy trees deep inside the forest hence kind of hidden, we both decided on this spot because of this beautiful lake here.

"Zack?" I yell again.
Air still holds his woodsy scent. His scent gives me a comfy feeling, like home.
Searching our sanctuary I found his clothes only, not him! God damnit! He must have left recently, that explains this faint scent.
Why did I bother putting on these clothes if I just have to strip again. What a hassle, fuck! Which direction should I check first?

What's that? Why is the water rippling so much? Please tell me that is... yup, there he is.
"What are you? A kindergarten child?" I almost stripped!
A huge grin finds my face as Isaac dives out of water shaking his curly brown locks dripping with water.

"Don't stop on my account, continue."
His deep voice echoing may be intimidating to others but in my eyes he is a... big softie.
"Mastering the art of breathing under water are we?" I better change the topic before he takes the hint.

"I was almost there," he pouts, his sharp canniness accentuating his toothy laughter.
He pulls himself up the deck and I squat down beside him, half my legs dipping in water. My body shivers as cold water touches my feet and he was swimming in it, dimwit.

Looking up at his face, his features so sharp and bold. I poke his disappearing dimple.
"What is funny?" He looks away in annoyance, me being the annoyer.

I shake my shoulders, idk.
I rest my head on his shoulder, looking at the sun setting in the canopy of dense forest on the other side of the lake. This is comfortable silence. My safe place.

 My safe place