Chapter 10

I am pacing frantically in the large foyer, it is reminding me of my very small existence that could be ignored just like that. Why did he not talk to me? Was that proposal really that important that it could not have been postponed?

I affirmly put my hand forward and he did not take it! That was obviously fishy on his part and I can't talk to no one around me about this!

No one is bothering to ask why my breathing is nervously audible, it is a good thing, no? Should I ask Issac? No? He will drag me away out of here... Ryker? Argh no! He will just parade all over my pride telling me I warned you so. Rachel? May be? Why not! She belongs to his pack after all.

Issac pulls my hand, it put a stop to my endless chain of perturbing thoughts. He wipes the blood smearing my fingers with his shorts when ryker pulls me out of his hold, "don't get ahead of yourself, it was not concluded," Ryker says. "Are you bothered by these stains?" He asks me. I jerk my arm away, "by you!"

Rachel huffs, "you sure are a tart, first Arnold then Issac and now Elias?" She looks at me with disgust and hatred. And I was thinking about talking to her. I cannot point at why but she irked me from the very beginning.

Is my reputation in blood moon pack that shallow? Both Ryker and Issac snap their heads at me, "go find a dick to suck some place else, your talking is no good. Oh wait, I heard you suck at giving blow jobs as well," I mimic a blowjob with my hands then choking.

She flashes her eyes at me and Issac, who chokes with laughter. "Bitch I suck Elias good and he doesn't complain," she barks.

Before those words could reach my ears Audrey swirled inside me and jumped forward for her throat, "fucking whore who is it now you fuck hanh, what did you say?" I shove my nails into her gut to rip it apart but Issac and Ryker pull me back up in air.

I am throwing my limbs in air to land on ground. I want to chase her outside, I don't know what kind of crazy ass shit she is filling Elias's head with now. "Put me fucking down! Faak! Down argh!" I yap.

Issac hugs me but it does nothing for that rage building inside me. "Why did he fucking ignore me?" I howl with pain.

Today was just too much. I have reached my limit. I just want to run to my mate, wrap him inside my arms. Ahn, just want to hold him and he walked past me, outside!

"Ivory!" Issac yells, bringing me back to life. I blink my eyes. My mate is not in front of me it is him. "No," I yelp and his expressions turn grim.

"Here comes your famous mood swings," he says pushing me and sprints out from the east door. I don't feel any remorse. Even though it looks like he abandoned me, I feel relieved.

Ryker still has his arms wrapped around my abdomen, keeping me in air to stop me from running out.

We could tell by the sound of footsteps that dad is coming back, he put me down but doesn't leave the hold of me. Dad notices this, "I need you to be on your best behaviour Ivory, for next 30 minutes," dad says girting his teeth. "Let go," he orders Issac to release my hand.

I roll my eyes rubbing my wrist and ran towards the front door when dad pulls me back grabbing my arm, "did Ethan call you outside?" He asks.

"No but..."

"Then you stay put at this exact spot."

"But dad please under...."

He cuts me off again, "I know and I am saying you stay put here at this same spot," he points at my feet. He is angry. I admit I was in the wrong before but not this time. What does he mean by he knows?