Chapter 4

Hey guys!

Please vote/comment, it motivates me to write and I want to write 👉👈

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Please vote/comment, it motivates me to write and I want to write 👉👈

...

That damn fool! I really want to wash that smug look off of his face.

Did they really need to walk all the way to this side of cafeteria just to walk past and feign ignorance at someone they anyways barely know.

"He is hot Becca." Rose mouths, moving her hand fanning her self.

I turn back only to find Rachel curled around him.

What the hell!

She winks at me over her shoulder before turning forward. My jaw is about to drop with the shock I just received.

"That bitch!" Rose looks more infuriated than me. She is sending them seething glares.

"Is he my mate?" I ask Audrey panicking.
"Audrey, is he?" I liked her chilled out laid back attitude, but this isn't the time.

I am always told about how when you find your mate a strong invisible tug pulls you closer, but all I'm feeling right now is anxiety and I want to leave this cafeteria.

"How dare she!" Rose is ready to jump any moment now.

I don't know what to do. Should I go confront him? "I don't feel it!" I hear Audrey. "What?" She could not be any more vague. "I don't feel the mate pull, he has this delicious scent around him, stronger than the other two, it is not it though."

Never in my life have I felt this relieved, never. The thought of my mate walking this casually with someone else, in front of me, makes my heart ache with pain. I breathe a sigh of relief.

"He is not my mate." I tell Rose.

"What? Thank goddess! My heart was breaking for you, I swear I was ready to wear and tear."

"He is not!" I sigh again. I don't know why Audery got us confused like this. "What was that?"

"I'm sorry. but don't you like that faint scent coming from him?" Audrey is still relishing in that scent.

"No! I don't like anything coming from him."
I am mad at Audrey. She is the one who I am supposed to trust instantly when she is not getting the smell of our mate right.

"You will never confuse your mate's scent with anyone else. Trust me on that."

What would I have done if Rose was not with me? Throwing my head in my hands I try to calm my nerves down.

All my uneasiness settle down by last lecturer ended. It is between me and Rose. I am gonna avoid them for some time till it becomes an ancient history. This is the plan.