Chapter 9

"Hey, relax, what is it tell me," he lower his tone. I exhale a shivering breath. Before he is a friend, he is the alpha of this pack, this is what Ryker was warning me about. "Your dad... does alpha know about your mate?" I ask, framing my words carefully, not hurting his supreme pride. He growl at her mention making me raise my guard, "you want me to believe she doesn't mean anything to you?" I nudge, knowing there is no way he is not attracted to her.

"No!" He shook his head and veins surface under his collarbone.

"Fuck Aaron! Stop wolfing out on me! You blame me, don't you? Wish me dead for getting in your way?"

He shoves me against a tree, its rough bark knuckles into my back, "you testing my patience is what is getting on my nerves Ivory!" He grabs my thigh from inside making me scare jump. He squeezes me firmly, I moan out in pain and pleasure. I shut my legs together and place my knee over his wrist, stopping it from moving upwards. "I am true to my needs while you are fighting yours." His words slap my subconscious.

I want him, I do, but we were fighting over something! I move my knee away, you can take me. "I don't like it when we are fighting," I whisper, my finger is tracing the art that is his face and pause near his plump warm lips. I jiggle my thumb inside to feel the wet, soft texture.

He opens his mouth and bites the pad of my thumb firmly. His hand is slithering its way up my legs, inside my oversized shorts... no underwear! My chest start heaving upon comprehending my situation. So close, his hand is so close! My netherworld clenches in suspense. But he stops, not crossing the finish line? My breath waver, reminding me to breathe. "Zack?" I intend that to be a question but I gasp because he starts drawing circles of victory next to my soaking, bubbling slit, he is not touching me on purpose! I shift my hips and he chuckles, "want something?"

His eyes are staring into my soul, I look like a greedy horny bitch. My breath is getting shallow in anticipation but I'm not gonna loose to his challenging gaze. It is like an unsaid accord, if I look away I will lose.

His hand that is grazing the insides of my thighs at a frustratingly slow pace is pushing my resolve. I unglue my back from the tree, I don't care anymore! I step on my toes to take his mouth in mine, to wipe that smirk off, once and for all and his fingers brushes my aching spot, "Zackhh!" I halt in my track and moan near his lips.

My body clenches upwards, in an attempt to create space between me and his hand, this scared me, in a thrilling way. His fingers are opening my folds, "dripping wet!" He curses near my lips, his fingers roaming in the darkness between my legs with no care of the world.

My greediness pushes me back, against the tree and I loosen my thighs open, he steps in-between, his fingers following suit, "Angh!" My legs quivers when his finger slides inside me. I push myself up using his shoulder, as a reflex.

He does not let me moan and shoves his tongue in my mouth, intoxicating my senses. His hungry kisses are sucking life out of mine. All this licking and nibbling, "Haah...!" A tear slides down my cheek for the lack of oxygen but the ecstasy is making up for it. I can feel my temperature raising, I feel hot everywhere causing short circuits every other second.

I try to gasp a mouth full when he pulls his face back but I couldn't. He slips one more finger slip inside me, "Issac!" I let out a dry breath. I grab his arm, trying to slow him but he wrung his wrist in a way my insides burst with pleasure, "S...aah!" My heart skip a beat, succumbing into bottomless high.

His tongue, he is trailing my neck, it holds more moisture than my throat. I tug on his hair, pulling him into a kiss, hoping his saliva will solve the issue, but he bites my lip, doing that twirl thing inside me again, I arch my hips away from him, "please!" I plead. He does the opposite, his thumb starts circling my clit swiftly, with agility.