Chapter 6

He arches his head down, "shush, that was never a problem," he whispers, provoking my denial. Every time I pushed him away because of this voice that keeps saying this is improper and I'm still processing what is to come next if I go through with this.

This is big resolve I'm making in such short amount of time, "I don't know if we are committing a sin," I say kissing his cheek instead.

"Trust in my resolution then," he pushes my hair back, tugging it all in his fist, this creates a tangled mess but now he has a clear view of my flushed face. Cradling my cheek he pushes some loose locks of my hair to side.

I should do something too right?

He pulls me by my waist, slowly inching closer, my lips can feel the warmth radiating off of his soft lips so close to mine, he gave me all the time to think moving in slow motion like this, now it is his turn. That warmth disappear as he closes this awkward gap, so fast, devouring my mouth like it's his territory. Letting my hair fall back down he secures my neck from behind, his lips are driving along mine, faint taste of coffee in his mouth and his cologne is making my senses go crazy, he growl, backing my emotions.

"Wholesome?" I ask panting when he pull back for oxygen. He is mine... for tonight.

'He is not! Things you make me put up with, this tops it all,' Audrey mind link me making me jolt.

"Don't listen to her," Issac says, as if he knows everything that is up with me.

I nod, biting my warm swollen lip to keep myself from grinning as he pulls me up and against his car like those light weight dumbbells. He is ogling me down like his prey and I am oddly content with it. I can give him a lap dance if he asks as long as he is here with me.

"Enjoying this?" He asks slipping his hand under my top. His hand feel cold and rugged against my warm and thin skin, creating friction that I didn't know could feel this arousing. "Yeah'" I exhale quivering, getting comfortable with that foreign cold sensation sliding to my sides and back.

His mouth, soft and wet, is noshing my skin to my heart's content. I like being his favourite candy. He buries his nose in my neck and places a soft kiss, his hot breath is fanning my ear sending tingles all the way to my heart. I tilt my head away to avoid the tingles from his breath, he pulls back looking into my eyes, no words need to be said, we smile in consent and he bites my ear gently, my jaw and lips again.

Woah! His warmth is comforting. I pull his shirt making him step closer, I slide my hand under his shirt feeling his obliques. I am moving my hand up and down his sides and his hand is copying mine. Just to confirm my theory I slip my hand under his belt and he jiggle with mine making me jolt, I pull my hand immediately, he chuckles when I swat his chest.

This fondness that he is showering me with, all at once is another thing my brain is unable to process but this confusion feels good. I just want to let loose and let him toy and toss me any way he likes.

I feel like a criminal for wanting him, but I don't have it in me yet to let him go. I just discovered a whole different side of his that I am craving to explore. Call me selfish. He was mine first. He is standing right in front of me, telling me he wants me back. Why should I back out?

I get on my tiptoes, pulling him closer by the collar of his shirt. Our bodies fit right into each other's. If I have to let us go, I will do it slowly, for the sake of both of our sanity. I lock all my rationality in a safe, somewhere in the back of my consciousness, might just throw away the reasons why we should not be here and enjoy this feeling as his lips glides against mine, making my heart swell.

I will always remember that first time he kissed me, his mouth tastes the same, like mint and something more. I don't want to be apart. I stick out my tongue inviting him to deepen our kiss and he takes me upon my invitation, bewitched by some invisible magic spell.