CHAPTER 23

Analise's POV

I could feel everybody's eyes on me as we sat around the table. Since most leaders were out scouting with their groups, there were only my family and I along with two other leader- Alexander and queen of witches, Elena- and a few packs who were training outside.

Clearing my throat, I started. "I called you all here on short notice because I may have found something that could help us in this war. I found that many years ago, we had a war with the vampires." My grandmother nodded as she remembered the events. "And we won it with the help of Amelia Del Rosa."

"The black she-wolf." My grandmother said, realisation flashing in her eyes.

"How will that help us?" My father asked as he grew impatient.

I refrained myself from rolling my eyes. "She killed the vampire king which is a difficult thing to do since he is a leader. If we find her, we can get to help us."

Everybody stayed quiet, contemplating the idea in their head. Finally, Leader Elena spoke. "How are you sure we will find her and that she will help us?"

"I am not sure." I admitted. "The chances are very slim but if we do find her, she might help us. Even if she does not, we can try to get some clues on how to defeat King Knox."

"Let's say we agree. How will know where she currently is?" My mother spoke up.

I got up and connected my phone to the projector I had set up for today. I connected my phone to it and opened the picture of the map I took yesterday. The image got projected on the wall. Approaching the image, I spoke, "These marks might have something to do with where she could be."

"Could be." Rayna said. "This what you are thinking. How can we trust this just based on your thoughts?"

"To trust what I am saying and working with me is your choice. I cannot change your opinion about this." I simply said.

"So if these actually have something to do with Amelia, we could find her." My grandmother concluded and I nodded.

"There is a big possibility of us returning empty handed. We would lose a lot of time where we could be training and scouting the areas." Rayna said.

"I am pretty sure we are returning empty handed from the scouts too." I reminded him

"Still, it would be a waste of our resources, time and energy if it does not work out in the end." Ivory spoke.

"If we would go by that thought, then none of us would be here today." I nearly rolled my eyes.

"This idea does have drawbacks." Queen Elena spoke up. "But, I think it is worth it. It could be helpful. My covens and I will be ready to help." I gave a curt nod.

"The packs will go too." My grandmother said before any of my family could say anything.

My eyes landed on Alexander who was looking at me, deep in his own thoughts. I raised an eyebrow inquisitively at him. "I will help." He finally replied and unwillingly, I found my lip curl into a small smile.

"Since we have three spots to check, we will make three teams." Grandmother said. "They will be small teams as we need people here to guard the castle and continue their training. The first team will be of Queen Elena."

"I can two of my people with me." She agreed.

"I would appreciate it if you could leave your second in command here just in case something happens" Grandmother added. "For the second team, we could send one of the packs. The last will consist of King Alexander and Analise." I nearly choked on my saliva as the words left her mouth. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Alexander sitting up straight as he looked at my grandmother, confused.