EPILOGUE

Analise's POV

*11 years later*

I groaned as the noise of pots clattering reached my ears through the walls, already dreading the wreck that was waiting for me downstairs. I opened my eyes to see the bed next to me empty and face palmed myself, cursing myself in my head.

Throwing the covers off me I got out of bed. Slipping my sandals on and taking my phone, I left the room and took the stairs down to the kitchen where I knew the noise was coming from. I halted in my steps as I stood in the villa's kitchen.

It has been 11 years since our first time at the villa. Since I loved it so much, we had made it a tradition to come here at least once a year to relax and get away from our hectic lives at the kingdom. Then later, Alexander went ahead and bought the villa for us as a gift for our first wedding anniversary.

We got married 6 years after the war when everything had settled down and our lives were back on track, running smoothly. After the war, things had gotten messy with the werewolves given most of the royal family were dead and that I wanted nothing to do with being queen of them. Then the council decided to do something that was never seen before. They made the Alphas and Lunas fight for the position of king and queen. In the end, Evelyne and Axel came out victorious, making them the new king and queen of werewolves.

Alexander had proposed to me during our stay in the villa and I had cried out happiness all while laughing and feeling giddy. The feeling was surreal.

During the same year, we also held the ceremony where I was crowned queen of the Demons. During the years prior to our wedding, I still felt like I lacked enough experience to be crowned queen. I wanted to spend more time with them and get to know them. Alexander patiently waited for me to be ready.

My jaws hit the floor at the sight in front of me. I was never a neat freak like Alexander but the mess in the kitchen made that hidden part of me resurface every time. The counter was littered with egg shells, flour and bits of batter. Dirty bowls were stacked in the sink. Kitchen towels laid on the floor with batter on them. A packet of sugar that was on the counter had toppled over, spilling its content. My eyes landed on the culprit

'Culprits.' Crescent corrected me.

My hands rested on my hips as I looked at Alexander who stood behind the counter wearing simply his shorts and an apron tied around him. His black hair was disheveled with white flour coating some of his strands. The batter was smeared on his cheeks and on the apron.

In each of his arms, he was holding our two bundle of joys- Alice and Sofia.

A year after our wedding, I was pregnant and gave birth to twins- two girls. They have been the light of our life since the moment they were born. Alice was the older twin and was more similar to Alexander. She had dark hair with Alexander's blue eyes as well as his attitude. She speaks little just like him and organises her things meticulously like he does. The first impression that people had of her was that she was rude but once you got to know her, she was actually really sweet and bubbly.

On the other side, Sofia, the younger twin, was more similar to me. She had black hair with Alexander's eyes but she had my traits. Compared to her twin, she talked way more and did not care much about organising her things like me. She was always smiling, jumping around and lifting everyone's spirits with simply her smile.

Despite being different, the two were close and inseparable. Both were protective of each other and they always helped each other be it when they were sad or in the mood for pranks.

Alice's pajamas had batter on them as she held the spatula in her small hand, the batter dropping drop by drop, a huge smile on her face as she looked at her twin. Sofia giggled as she spread more batter on Alexander's face with her hands.