Chapter 3//The Mall

The day after me and Winter started packing we wanted to do something fun before we leave for 3 months. So we went bowling. "That was so easy. You were horrible. I beat you by two strikes!" Winter teased. "Whatever. Do you want to go to the mall?" I asked. "Sure," Winter replied.

• • • • •

When we got to the mall we went our separate ways. I went to Hot Topic and Winter went to Forever 21. I was buying a 5sos shirt (even though I have three other one's) when my phone lit up in my purse. I checked to see what notification it was but it wasn't it was an email.

The email read: Forever sorry for the short notice but we are going to have to pick you up tomorrow at 3:30. "Oh shit," I said louder than I meant to. I got a few stares here and there and said, "sorry." I realized I didn't get to finish reading the email it said that they have to pick me and Winter up early because they have to do an unplanned show.

• • • • •

"Seriously, why?" Winter asked.

After I finished paying for my shirt I went to Forever 21 and told her what happened.

"Well they had to do an unplanned show," I said.

"Oh why?" she questioned.

"I don't know I wasn't going to be nosy," I said.

"Someone's grumpy today. What's wrong?" Winter asked.

"Nothing it's just... I'm just nervous as hell to meet them," I confessed.

"Well your not the only one," she bumped me with her shoulder.

"Well why are you nervous?" I asked.

"Um, well I guess it's because this is going to be my first time going to a concert and its going to be a lot if them," she confessed.

"Well if you want to know why I'm nervous it's because I feel like my anxiety will get the best of me," I said.

Yes I have anxiety. It's not that bad that's why I try my best to hide it from people. "Don't worry I'll be with you," she said.

A/N
Aww cute sister moment, I wish I could have these with my big sister. Sorry I didn't update yesterday I am grounded and had to get wattpad on my iPod and I read fanfics. Well the qotd for today is do you wear glasses? Byee beautiful pandas btw I ate Panda Express today
-antisocialmichael