Chapter 17// Official

"What ride do you want to go on first?" Michael asked.

"The big roller-coaster!"

"You're not scared?"

"No, why?"

"I just thought you'd be."

"Why?"

"Lets just go, babe."

"Ok," and then we headed off to the ride.

• • • • •

"What do you want to go on now?" Michael asked.

"THE FERRIS WHEEL!" I yelled excitedly.

"Forever, don't yell so loud at a fair!" Michael scolded. I put on a frown and walked away to the Ferris wheel. He knew me and he knew that I was teasing him, hopefully.

"Hey Forever, don't get upset!" He came rushing over to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Ok I'll forgive you if you let go, please?!" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"Fine, but when we get back to the hotel we're finishing this."

"Whatever can we just go on the ride now?"

"Sure," he replied already walking again.

• • • • •

The reason there were no people at the other rides is because they were waiting for the Ferris wheel. The line was so long, but after about 10 minutes we were finally on the ride.

Going up and around the Ferris wheel, Michael seemed jumpy. I asked him what was wrong and he just said that everything was fine. This time I asked him if he was afraid of heights.

"Um...no."

"You're a horrible liar Michael. Why are you scared of heights?"

"I'm scared of falling." I told him that he would be okay. We finally reached the top of the ride.

"Forever, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did."

"Can I ask you another one?"

"You did again," I giggled.

"You know what I mean. Ok here it goes, Forever Smith I have known you for one month but in that one month I have learned a lot about you. You are beautiful, kind, and a great kisser. I may not know everything about you but I will if you say yes to this question. Forever Smith will you be my girlfriend?"

I almost lost it, my idol is asking me to be his girlfriend. I couldn't even say anything, I was to shocked. After a moment of gathering my thoughts I finally said yes, of course. Then I gave him a long kiss.

"Good because I thought you were going to say no for a second."

"Why would I say no to you?"

"I honestly don't know, how could you say no to this face?"

"Wait there is one downside to our new relationship, you're always going to be away from me, then we'll have to have a long distance relationship!" I was already panicking.

"Hey, babe, calm down we can fall off this you know? We can work it out, ok?

"Promise?" I held out my pinkie waiting for him to link his to mine. He finally linked his pinkie with mine. Slowly he leaned in and gave me a kiss. He was gentle as if he would have broken me like a doll if he did something wrong. His lips were so soft. He finally pulled away, out of breath and lips swollen.

"I promise."

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated but you guys haven't been voting. Ily all remember that. Go check out ILovepenguins604 's book Falling (I'm Stacy.) So instead of a QOTD today I'm doing a dedication to MissChocolateChloe, ilysm. Next dedication goes to the person who comments their most embarrassing story. Guys I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, if you want go and follow me on polyvore and we could chat or something. I don't think i'll be upading reguraly (obviously) , sorry. Byee beautiful llamas!

-antisocialmichael