Chapter 4//Sleepy

When we got back from the mall I automatically went to my room and went on my calendar and marked June 10, 2014 the day I would meet my idols and would start exploring.

I got some pajamas and was in bed when there was a knock on my door. "Come in," I said. It was my mom. When I told my mom we won the contest she was happy to hear but I know that she doesn't want us to leave.

"Hey before you leave I wanted to give you something," I shook my head and said you don't have to. But she refused.

My mom handed me something that I wasn't expecting. It was $1,400 (she told me how much.) I handed it all back to her the instant it was in my hand.

"Take it your going to need it for three months," she said.

"Even if I do take it why would I need this much?" I argued. "For godsakes please take it," she said a bit louder.

"Why do you want me to take it so bad," I asked. "Because I know you'll need it," she replied then left.

• • • • •

I woke up to the sound of music playing. From the sound if it the song was Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low. "Cause there's nothing surgery can do, when I break your little heart in two, don't be so sentimental , no this love is accidental so give it up."

I got out of bed and went to Winters room and said, "please turn, the music down." She obeyed. And with that I went into my room and fell into a deep sleep again

• • • • •

I woke up once again and went downstairs. I scrolled through my phone and barely realized the time but luckily I did it was 2:30. That meant I only had 1 hour and 40 minutes to finish packing and get ready.

I hurriedly made a ham, egg, and cheese sandwich. When I finished I ran upstairs and got my towel. I went in the bathroom and stripped naked. I always love to have my water at the hottest temperature. So I turned it to the hottest setting.

When I was out of the bathroom I went to my room and got my outfit. It consisted of a 5sos galaxy shirt, white jeans, and my black vans. I quickly finished packing in 15 mins. By the time I finished it was 3:15. 15 minutes left.

"Winter are you ready," I said when I came into her room. She was wearing a shirt that said "I do what I want I'm punk rock," and black jeans with white vans. It was 12 mins later and the boys texted me (how well because they got it from the contest) that they would be here in 5 minutes.

"Yeah what about you?" she asked.

"Yup ready as I'll ever be," I replied.

A/N
Thank you for 87 reads so close to 100. Just 13 more please tell your friends about this. Quotd is how old are you? Bye beautiful pandas
-antisocialmichael