Chapter 9//Kiss

Ever since I heard Luke say that he likes Winter I have been very protective. I've been like a big brother to her since. But that has to change because he asked her out. ON A DATE.

I have to let her go she isn't a baby anymore. As much as I don't want to let her go she really likes him. Just how I like Michael. There is just one difference I love him. I'm such a fangirl, but it's true. I wonder if he thinks that too.

I went to my bunk and was scrolling through my twitter feed when someone opened the curtain. It was Winter. "Can you please help me look for an outfit," she said.

"Ok," I replied.

• • • • •

After an hour we got the outfit. Yes a girl could take that long if she likes you enough. The outfit consisted of a dress that had tribal print on the top and pink on the bottom, nude lipstick, and black high heels. Honestly she looked beautiful.

Luke came inside the bus he said he needed fresh air. Then Winter came outside of the bathroom. Luke's jaw literally dropped and he couldn't talk. The dude had the guts to kiss my sister in front of me.

I tend to get sassy over things that I don't like that happen so I pushed him away from her.

"You couldn't at least wait until you got outside?" I asked Luke.

"No she's just to pretty but hey at least she kissed back," Luke said. Winter was blushing and silent.

"What teenage girl wouldn't?" I asked.

"So um Winter do you want to go now?" Luke asked ignoring my comment, I could see that he felt awkward.

"Sure," she said. When they were at the car I said, "don't forget to use protection."

"Oh don't worry we won't," Luke said. And with that he drove off.

A/N
Qotd is what is your favorite song atm? Aotd=A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Byee beautiful llamas (my new favorite animal)
-antisocialmichael