Chapter 11//Talking

In the end the date was fun, and awesome, and just uhhh. We may or may not have had a makeout session. His lips are so soft and he kissed like he knew he was going to break me any second.

Anyways I can't get to deep so I decided that today is going to be a 5sos supporter day thing. I am going to wear a bunch of 5sos merch. By a lot I mean three things.

I decided I am going to wear a shirt that has their logo, and black high waisted shorts, with my white converse.

I exited the bus when I was done and found Michael outside. I guess he just needed some fresh air that's what I came out here for.

"What'cha doing?" I asked him.

"Just came to get fresh air," he replied.Yes I was right.

"Same," I said. "What color are you going to dye your hair next?" I asked him.

"I don't know yet."

"I want to dye mine purple but that's probably never going to happen," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"My mom would be beyond pissed," I answered.

"Right," he said.

"If you want to you can because you're legally an adult right?"

"So then she can't punish me. Good idea!" I replied and gave him a high five. Unfortunately that ended up with me accidentally touching his butt.

"Woah someone's eager today!" He said slapping my hand.

"I did not mean to do that!" I said.

"Right," he replied.

"Whatever," I said.

"Well anyways nice shirt," he said pointing to my shirt.

"Thank you," I said. "When are you-" I was cut off by Luke coming and saying that we had to come back inside because we had to go to the concert.

Tomorrow we are leaving here and going to Los Angeles, and they are going to preform at The Forum. I know they will make history.

A/N
Tbh I love this story so far.
Lucy hale is in this outfit because her makeup is Forevers.Today's qotd is what us your favorite 5sos song? Aotd is Beside You. Byee beautiful llamas!!
-antisocialmichael