Chapter 18//News

After we went on many more rides, we went back to the hotel. Getting there wasn't that easy, we were getting mobbed, especially because it was a fair, my anxiety wasn't helping. I felt like everyone around me was coming closer and it was getting hard to breath.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, fine," I lied.

"Ok well let's get out of here."

• • •

We were back at the hotel and I wanted to tell the boys and Winter that me and Michael were official, so I started running to the elevator.

"Why are you running?" I heard Michael ask from behind me. I waited for him to catch up to me.

"I want to tell Winter and the boys that we're official, can we tell them yet?"

"Ok, sure let's go."

We shared another kiss in the elevator and we soon got to our floor. I quickly went to Calumn's and Luke's room, I knocked on the door. Calumn answered the door and when I came in I saw that everyone was already in the room.

"You're back," Winter said, watching T.V. cuddling with Luke on the bed.

"Yeah, and we have some news," I replied.

"What happened?" Ashton asked.

"Michael and I are dating!" Winter got off the bed and hugged me saying congrats, Luke said that he knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and Calum just stared at us frowning.

"What happened Cal?" I asked.

"Well, you see I knew that you guys were going to date soon so I made a bet with Calum that sometime during this week you guys were going to make it official, and he thought otherwise, I obviously won so VICTORY!" Luke said.

"Aww Calumn, sorry Michael just had to ask me to be his girlfriend," I said sarcastically while laughing."

"It's okay you guys are cute together," he said smiling.

"Ok well I'm going to go to sleep now, Winter don't be back late" I said while yawning and looking at Winter. I gave Michael a kiss, then started to walk out but I heard Ashton telling Michael and I to save it for tomorrow. I closed the door then went back to my room.

~

AN:

I CAN'T PUT THIS IN BOLD BECAUSE IDK HOW TO ON THE COMPUTER SO THIS IS JUST GOING TO BE IN CAPS. FIRST OF ALL I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE FOR LIKE 8 MONTHS, MY MOM TOOK AWAY MY IPOD AND PHONE AND I COULDN'T GET THIS APP ON HER PHONE SO YEAH. SECOND OF ALL IDK IF I'M ALWAYS GOING TO BE ACTIVE, ONCE AGAIN SO SORRY ABOUT THAT AND I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S ALL. BYE BEAUTIFUL LLAMAS

Social medias:

Insatgram: (haven't been very active on personal either) @/nitzamedina and @/catchfire.clifford

Musical.ly: @/nitzamedina

Kik: @/nitza.medina