Chapter 10//First Date

Thankfully when Luke and Winter came back Luke told me he was only kidding about what he said. I knew he was kidding but you never now what men are capable until they do it.

He took her to a fancy dinner. Winter told me all the good stuff. Luke even kissed her but this time thankfully I wasn't there. Winter wasn't the only one that got lucky.

I too got asked out by a band member, Michael. Today we are going on our first date. Yay, I'm just so nervous.

Trust me I've been on dates before but I don't know I just get butterflies when I'm around him. I decided to wear a yellow and white dress that went up to my neck, white heels, two braids tied in the back like a tiara.

For my makeup I'm wearing a natural look, and for jewelry it's going to be sunflower earings, and a thin heart bracelet.

• • • • •

Dinner and a movie.

Michael is taking me to a dinner and a movie, so classic yet so cute. We are going to a resteraunt called The Cheesecake Factory.

When we got there the waiter told us to wait five minutes. So we did; she came back and showed us to our table. The girl came back and asked what we wanted to drink I ordered water and Michael got Pepsi.

"So what kind of music do you like?" He asked.

"I like this band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, they're like a punk rock band," I said. "One of them is going out with my sister, and one of the other ones thinks that he is punk rock," I went on.

"He said 'I'm punk rock I do what I want' and everyone knows that he's just a cute little kitten," I finished. I could tell this was going to be a fun date.

A/N
Happy llama sad llama mentally disturbed llama super llama drama llama big fat mama llama, llama, llama, llama who is this big llama starting all this drama. Who is this big llama starting all this drama *flips head and winks* it's me bitch. Yes I am that llama, that llama you despise with those big ass eyes, and dem luscious thighs I mean yes look at me I'm that L-L-A-M-A that doesn't even fucking care what you have to fucking say oops happy llama sad llama mentally disturbed llama super llama drama llama big fat mama llama now back to the basics I'm that bitch on Craigslist that looks like a rapist wait why am I on Craigslist oh yeah to buy a llama
That will be my new mama mama, llama,mama, llama llama, llama, mama, llama.

Llama llama shining shining lookin like a diamond diamond, llama llama shining shining lookin like a diamond diamond, llama llama shining shining lookin like a diamond diamond.

Sorry I just had to get that out. Anyway as you could tell I will not be updating as frequently. So the girl in the picture is how Forever looks like. Winter is supposed to look like Emma Watson.The qotd for today is who is your favorite youtuber? Aotd is as you can obviously tell TWAIMZ. byee beautiful llamas!!
-antisocialmichael