Description/Short Summary

Sequel to Terabyte (An Avengers Fanfiction).

____________________________________

During the the battle with the Skrulls, Savannah Bricks experienced some abnormal things that had always resulted in her supposedly having to do with it. She didn't know why, she always said she didn't do anything. But right after the battle, she realized that wasn't true. She had done something, she just didn't know how it was possible. Savannah had stopped the Skrulls' leader's heart, without touching him. Bruce told her that she was a mutant, the daughter of James Howlett, A.K.A. Wolverine, and Elizabeth Braddock, A.K.A. Psylocke. She had the ability of healing and the power of telekinesis. She didn't believe it until Bruce had matched her DNA with Wolverine and Psylocke. That's when the puzzle pieces were put together, but not all. She still didn't know how Wolverine and Psylocke were her parents if they weren't even in a relationship, or why they would give her up for adoption, or why nobody had told her this before. That, she had to figure out herself.

Savannah is having a rough time. She is still having problems with trusting her boss, Nick Fury, since he lied to her about her parents and who she really was. Even though he wanted to rule the world and killed a thousand innocent people, Savannah felt like a terrible person for killing Kl'rt, the Skrulls' leader, like that. And even though she dosen't want to be a mutant, or have mutant parents, Savannah still wants to meet them. But she knows she can't have the life like everyone else, living with your parents, breaking your curfew to go to a college guy's party, or waiting so bad to go to college to get away from your parents. Savannah will never have those experiences, because she isn't normal like everyone else. She is a disgusting, terrible, and dangerous mutant.

Meanwhile, Tony Stark is the same obnoxious jerk. Thor is coming back and forth from Asgard and earth. Bruce is trying to figure out if Savannah has any other abilities (which she dose not wish for). Clint and Maria Hill seem to have something going on. Natasha and Steve are still the same, except for the fact that Sharon, Steve's "girlfriend", has joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and is always at Steve's side when she isn't busy. Natasha won't admit it, but everyone knows she is jealous. Thomas and Savannah are close friends again, but something in Savannah tells her that she wants to be more than just friends.

And at Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters, Professor X, founder of the school, has heard and learned about Savannah Dane Bricks. He knows who and what she is, and even though he feels guilty of not telling Logan about her, sends him and the rest of the X-Men to go to her and recruit her. Professor X hopes she says yes, even though she is apart of the mighty Avengers. He thinks she will be a great addition to the team, once she learns how to use and control her powers, and once Logan finds out about her. He knows what happened with Psylocke and Logan, that night when Elizabeth had to leave the X-Men and they threw her a good-bye party. Logan dosen't remember or know what happened that night, and he definitely dosen't know he has a daughter. But he eventually will find out.

After the X-Men come to her, she is shocked. Shocked because her father was standing right before her eyes and shocked because they wanted to recruit her. She asks for time to think about it.

And on top of that, there are two new villains working side-by-side to rule the earth.

What will Savannah choose? Will she leave the Avengers to go with the X-Men, the people who won't judge her because they are her "kind", or will she decline their offer and stay behind with the people who took her in?

Rated PG-13 for violently described action.

ALERT: There will not be strong language in this story. I do not use strong language. Some characters in my story might try to say a curse, but don't worry, I always cut them off :)