Chapter 3

"Spill it,"

I looked at Natasha confusingly.

We were in my room, spending sometime together. We had never spent some "girl time" or gossip, or whatever the hell they call it, together during the battle.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

She rolled my eyes and then looked at me, as if expecting me to answer her. I didn't.

"What?"

She raised an eyebrow at me, and suddenly - don't ask me how - I knew what she was talking about.

I rolled my eyes. "Not this again."

She laughed. "Oh, come on! We never got to finish this conversation!"

"We had three months to finish it." I said.

"Well, I'm sorry if we were too damn busy with green elves from outer space." She shot back sarcastically.

I sighed. I was hoping she would forget about this by now. Obviously not.

"Come on, Savannah." Natasha said seriously now. "I know there's something going on between you and Th-"

"Shh!" I clamped a hand over her mouth. "The door is open, people can hear you!"

I let go and while I walked across the room to close the door, Natasha laughed successfully.

"Ha!" She said pointing a finger at me. "I knew it! I was right!"

I sat back down on the bed across from Natasha, sighing in defeat.

"You were right about one thing-"

"And what's that?" She asked stupidly. I knew she just wanted me to admit it.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not saying!"

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"You're not going to take a no for an answer, are you?"

She smiled. "I can do this all day, Savannah."

I sighed and put my chin in my hand. "Fine."

Natasha squealed excitingly - which was not a very "Natasha" thing to do - and crossed her legs.

"I might have f-"

"Nope." Natasha interrupted me. "You do. Say it."

"Alright, alright!" I said waving my hands in the air. "I do have feeling for Thomas, okay? Happy now?"

"Yes!" Natasha said suddenly, scaring me a little. "Yes, I finally got you to admit it!"

I laughed. "Since when do you act childish?"

"Since I learned to get comfortable around you." She said. "I've never had an actual girlfriend here. You're my friend, and since we've became friends, I've never knew I had this side to me."

I smiled - and might've blushed a little.

"I know what you're doing, Savannah. You're trying to change the subject."

I cursed mentally.

"Anyway," Natasha said, "back to what we were talking about. Lets backtrack, shall we? You said I was right about one thing. What was I wrong about?"

"We don't have anything going on." I said.

"Why not?"

I shrugged. "I don't even think he feels the same way."