Chapter 2

A/N: Okay, so I don't usually put Authors Notes in the beginning of my chapters, but this is important. I said I wanted to switch POVs, and I planned on doing that after about two or three chapters. But, honestly, I couldn't wait to introduce the X-Men, so I'm doing it now. By the way, this is a third person point of view. Okay, enough talking. Enjoy!!!

Savannah Dane Bricks.

Such an interesting and fascinating human. Or should he say mutant.

Yes, Professor X knew who and what Savannah Dane Bricks is. Yeah, the Professor X. The same Professor X who created the X-Men, the founder of Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

Professor X has been researching Savannah Bricks ever since she was introduced in the NEWS when the Battle of the Skrulls occurred back three months ago. He found it interesting that, despite being a mutant, Savannah is on the team with earth's mightiest heroes.

Professor X thinks she should be here, with the rest of her kind. After all, her father is here, not to mention her mother was too. She could learn how to properly control her mutant powers. She could learn how to work together. Yes, Professor X knows she and the famous Tony Stark are having . . . difficulties with working as a team.

But Professor X also knows it would be heard for her to choose between her real family, and the people who took her in, despite her being different from everyone else.

But knowing she would see her father everyday, knowing she could get to know her father - let alone answers to her unknown questions - she would have to come to the X-Men. Sure, everybody would beg for her to stay, but she has never met her father, and Professor X is sure she would want to.

Although it would take quite some time, considering Logan dosen't actually know he has a daughter. He doesn't even know what he and Elizabeth did that night she left the X-Men.

"Professor?" said a voice. "You called us?"

"Yes, I did." Professor X spoke. He turned away from the large window from what he was staring at, thinking. And he turned to his greatest students, the famous mutants, the X-Men.

First was the youngest of the team, Kitty Pryde. Her brown curly hair was tied up in a ponytail. She wore a red and white striped T-shirt and blue jeans with black and white sneakers. She stood next to, and holding hands, Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin, or most commonly known as Colossus.

Peter - as he is called by his friends - wore a simple gray T-shirt with baggy jeans. His wet hair - he must've just finish showering - was swept to the side and he smiled at the Professor.

Across the room, sitting on the couch that was placed against the wall, was Bobby Drake, or Iceman. His blond hair was messy like he didn't bother to comb it. He wore a baggy T-shirt and jeans. He was making it snow with his hand.

Anna Marie - Rogue, as you might know her - slapped Bobby's hand, making it stop snowing in the corner. She was wearing a leather jacket, black jeans, and boots. Her brown hair was tied up into a ponytail. Her white streak, however, was not caught in the ponytail.

Next to Anna sat Ororo Munroe, or Storm. Her white hair was tied up into a bun and she wore a gray dress with spaghetti straps.

In front of Professor X's desk stood Scott Summers, AKA Cyclops. His brown hair was brushed to the side and he wore a black T-shirt, pants, and shoes. He had his Visor - made of ruby-quartz - over his eyes and he looked serious, as he's always been.

Standing next to him was his girlfriend, Emma Frost. Emma, despite everyone else, was wearing her uniform. Her blond hair fell over her shoulders, almost touching her forearms which were crossed over her chest.

And last, but certainly not least, was James Howlett. You probably know him as the Wolverine. He wore a brown jacket and jeans. He sat at the edge of the professor's desk, his arms folded, probably bored out of his mind. But he payed attention, as he's always done.

"What did you need us for, Professor?" asked Scott.

Professor X smiled. "I need all of you to go on a mission. A very important mission."

"What is it?" Bobby asked, trying to make it snow over Anna when she wasn't looking.

"I need you to recruit someone for the team."

"Oh, that'll be easy." Kitty said. "Just persuade the parents with a cup of coffee and were good, right? Nobody can resist coffee, especially parents."

Professor shook his head and moved his wheelchair closer to his desk. "This someone is going to be harder to convince. But we need her. She is going to be a great addition to the team."

"Who is it?" Ororo, Peter, and Anna asked, all at the same time.

"Her name is Savannah Dane Bricks." Professor X answered.

"And why is it going to be hard to convince her to join us?" Emma unfolded her arms and put her hands on her hips.

"Because she's apart of the Avengers."

Silence.

"Well, she's on a team already." Logan said standing up. "So what? Why do we need her?"

"There's too much to explain and little time." Professor X said, anxious to get this over with.

Professor X, despite him knowing Logan had a daughter, never told him. He felt guilty, not telling somebody who he learned to love as his own son, but it was for the best. At least, until Savannah agreed to join them.

"Go to the Avengers Tower." Professor ordered. "Good luck, X-Men. This mission is important. You cannot fail."

Logan smirked. "When have we ever?"

~ ~ ~ ~

Authors Note: I know, not as long as I'm used to writing, but I want it to be Savnnah's POV when the X-Men show up, so I'm cutting it here. I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did PLEASE comment and tell me if you would like to see another of this POV again.

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! ENJOY!!!

~Marvel890