Chapter 6: This is strange but I like it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"German, answer me!".

"Okay Angie..okay".

I stared at him well glared....

"The Truth is..I was planning on not returning back home..I was going to take Ben and Emma and move away but".

"BUT?".

"I decided not to".

"No you didn't. You only didn't because I found you. If I hadn't of found you..".

"I still would of came home. I changed my mind Angie".

"Why?!". I didn't understand.

"Because...all they could talk about was you..about how much they love you. How your the best mam in the world. They are really excited about the baby. I couldn't take them away from you".

"I...I don't know what to say".

"Say nothing...just walk with me".

So I did..we just walked. We walked until we reached the bandstand.

...

By now we were stood in the bandstand.

"Angie, remember the song we danced to at our wedding?".

I smiled.

"Of course I do. I'll never forget. It was 'All of me' by John Legend. I remember you kept stepping on my dress".

German laughed.

"Yeah sorry about that..at least I didn't mark or stain it".

"Yeah..my dress stayed white".

We both began to laugh.

The next thing I see...is German's hand..he was waiting for me...

"Come on Angie, I don't bite".

I gave him a little smile and took his hand.

He put his right arm and locked it around my waist and with his left hand...it was touching my right hand while my left arm hooked on his shoulder.

Then we began to dance..

This is strange but I like it...