Chapter 15: Present

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've just taken Ben and Emma to school, i'm due at the studio so I on my way there now.

xxx Drive to the Studio xxx

I parked my car, got out all of files of work and my bag from out of the car boot. It's so hard trying to carry them without dropping anything.. everything is in order. All of the first years assessments are written. The second years reports are all finished and type up. I've set new work..so i'm on track with everything..

You'd ask how I had so much time to do German yesterday and the discussion I had with my Mother..it kept me awake all night just thinking about it all.. So I decided to get some studio work done and now i've done most of my marking.

I walked in to the entrance of the studio and saw Beto he was walking around with a pizza box..an empty pizza box..all I could do was laugh. After all it's Beto, he is one of the funnest and random-est people i've ever came across. He makes my day.

I walked passed him..

"Hi Angie, how's the bump?".

"Hey Beto, it's fine thanks. Is Pablo in the teachers lounge?

"Yeah, he's typing up a report on his laptop for Antonio".

"Okay thanks, i'll go see him".

"Okay Angie, see you and the bump later. I need to find out who ate my pizza".

All I could do was laugh..

Like Beto said there he was..in the teachers lounge  sat typing on his laptop.

I hung up my bag and placed my files down on the table. Before I had chance to make myself something to drink..

"Angie, there's a package here for you. It arrived over an hour ago, I signed for it since you were not here to do so. Hope that was okay".

"Yeah that's fine but I don't understand I never ordered anything".

"Well have a look, maybe you ordered something for the baby and you forgot".

"No Pablo i'm sure I didn't".

The package was in a rectangular box...I opened the top of the box and saw millions of polystyrene bits..deep down under them was a frame...

A frame with 5 sections on it. Stuck to the box was a note.

It read;

Dear Angie,

I know the baby will have so many presents from people. I thought the Mum to be also deserves something a little special. So here is a photo frame. You can put Violetta, Ben, Emma and our other little girls photo in it. I know what you must we thinking, those are only 4 photos for 4 sections..what about the 5th? Well I thought maybe  a photo of me and you on our wedding day could go there. Hope you like the present.  

Love German.

I could feel little tears of happiness fall down my face. He is so sweet. I want us to get back together.