Chapter 14: We

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I picked up a cream and pale pick car seat. German liked it...of course we bought only one.

He dropped me off at my Mother's and asked me if I would like to keep the cot and car seat with me. I said no, German was best off keeping them at the house for now.

He walked me to the front door..

"Angie, thank you for a lovely day. It's nice to spend time with you".

"Yeah it is, i'm glad you came. Thanks for coming with me".

"It's no problem, where-ever you need me to go. I'll go".

I didn't know what to say I just smiled. Then I noticed the curtain in the front window move..

"I'll see you later German".

"Yeah, bye Angie".

I opened the front door and waved German off.

When I reached the living room, I put my bag down and I saw my Mother stood in the doorway. She had a a grin on her face for some strange reason..

"What?".

"Oh it's nothing".

"Nothing? Hmm..yeah..I bet. Come on, let's have it".

"Have what?".

"What your thinking Mum..obviously your dying to tell me".

"Yeah your right..I am. It's you and German..are you back together?".

"Erm well..I don't know actually".

"What do you mean, you don't know?".

"Well we've been getting on great. We had such a lovely time today. We bought the most beautiful cot and car seat.

There my Mother went again..with that smirk plastered across her face.

"What Mum?".

"You've used the word 'we' frequently and you have only spoken a few sentences.."

"Yeah well, German and I are a still team. We share a Son and Daughter together".

There it is again".

"What..we!".