Chapter 20: FINAL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- One year on - 

The day our little Megan was born..German and I renewed our wedding vows.

We thought since our little girl is one and German & mine's marriage is stronger than ever. It all seems fitting.

Violetta is now 24, Emma 7 and Ben 9. My handsome boy was stood with German at the top of the aisle. Walking beside me was Violetta holding Megan in her arms and Emma was my flower girl in-front.

I didn't want a big fuss over the ceremony and things..so German and I agreed on just how we just wanted our children present with a couple of family members.

When I come to think about all those months ago... I think it was always the 'or.?". I always had a slight inkling it would be the answer.

I couldn't believe after all that happened during those dreadful months apart from German..reminiscing memories, spending one on one time together and the love of our children brought us back together.

It was then I finally realized what is most important. The unconditional love I have for my husband, for Violetta, Ben, Emma and Megan.

I walked down the aisle hand in hand with my girls and ahead I could see a massive smile plastered across my husbands face.

For our honeymoon..we are all going to France. All of us together.

Our life as a family of 5 starts today...well really a family of 6;)

x Ends with a Violetta wink x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- THE END! -

Short ending I know, but that's they way I wanted it. Thank you so much to all the readers! So many nice comments i've read along the way of writing this book. This idea came from when I was sat in my bedroom one night and I pulled out my note- pad and began to write. I'm so happy over the whole outcome!

Now i'll be taking a break from wattpad, I have 8 weeks left at college and I need to concentrate on assignments, the end of the year show etc.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :-D

p.s If you didn't get the 'well really a family of 6' ...let's just say Angie's wedding dress was a maternity dress!:)