Chapter 10: Surprise

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day. Angie had gone to the studio to get her job back. Of course Antonio agreed..although Angie should be on maternity leave she decided to carry on working up until she was 38 weeks pregnant..

"Angie, you need to take a break. You've been through so much lately".

"I know Antonio, but if I take a break then it gives me lots of time to think about everything that has happened and I don't want to do that. I need to focus on all the things I do best. Being a teacher, friend, Aunt and Mother".

"If you don't mind me asking..does being a wife include in all of the above?".

"At the moment, I don't know. There's so much going on. German and I have been talking, we've been getting on alright I suppose. We have had to in a way..i'm bringing his Daughter in to the world in a months time. I'm nervous yet excited..I've picked a name for her. I won't tell anyone just yet".

"Not even German?".

"Not even German, it's a surprise".

"So your not going to tell Violetta?".

"No, not even Violetta".

"Who's going to be present at the birth?".

"German and probably my Mother & Violetta".

"Good, so you won't be on your own".

"Yeah well i've got get going. I need to call round to the house to speak to Violetta".

"See you later Angie".

As Angie started to walk out of the professors lounge she bumped in tob Gregorio. Pablo followed him closely behind.

"Angie, look where your going. You bumped in to me!" screamed Gregorio.

"Oh Gregorio shut up! I'm not in the mood for a fight so get out of my way!".

Gregorio looked shocked. Pablo had a smirk on his face....suddenly Beto appeared from out of no where.

"Go Angie! Go Angie! go go go!".

Angie continued to walk out of the studio.

Germangie- Divorce or..? Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें