Chapter 17: Crisps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since German and I went shopping for the baby's cot and car seat. I haven't seen him in 4 days, I haven't been to work at the Studio either. I been unwell so I haven't been able to take Ben and Emma to school either. My Mum has and German picks them up. He takes them round to his house for tea and so that they can spend sometime with Violetta. Ben and Emma come home with lots of stories. The best thing i've been told is when Ben challenged  German, Violetta and Emma to a game of football..of course.

To cut a long story short, German abandoned Violetta and Emma. So it was two on two. I remember Ben telling me Olga was cheering on Violetta and Emma and Ramallo was cheering him and German on. The funniest thing was Emma was in goal...German went to take a shot and she saved it. Ben got really annoyed so he made German sit out. He changed German over with Ramallo. I wish I could of been there to see all of that happen...I feel a little out of the loop. I mean i'm stuck here..on the sofa with my feet up converged in a big blanket. I'm not enjoying this at all..believe it or not...

Anyway German has been texting me every day..every hour on the hour...even through the night. It's really..very sweet he cares so much.

My Mother keeps questioning me about when German and I are getting back together..

"Angie, you know you belong together".

"Yeah, thanks for stating the obvious Mother..".

"No need to be like that. Well i've got to go. I'm meeting Violetta for lunch. Do you need me to pick anything up for you?".

"No you can't, I'm not allowed to take any medication while pregnant as it could effect the baby so just bring me back a packet of salt and vinegar crisps please. I've been craving them for the past 8 and a half months..".

"Yeah sure".

"Thanks Mum, tell Vilu i'll see her soon. Have a nice time".

"I will do my darling, ring me if you need me okay?".

"Okay".

She left so I grabbed the remote and started to flick through the channels when my phone beeped. I grabbed it and saw I had a text from German...

It read;

"Angie, how are you?x".

I text back;

"Hi German, I'm okay I guess, just laid up oh the sofa on my own".

.......

It's been 20 minutes I haven't received a reply off of him.

Then suddenly I heard the door open...it was German.

I was so shocked to see him.

"German, what are  you doing here?".

"I've come to cheer you up., I've brought you a big bag of salt and vinegar crisps and a pepperoni pizza for us to share..accompanied by a DVD. I've brought what I could find..'frozen'".

I began to laugh..so did he...

"Thank you German".

All I could do was smile..